The Chat Room

Nicholas

Coloring in exotic colors is reserved for unique events but there is always an exception.

Free spirits are seldom observed in the wild. :D
It depends on where you are. My sister says that they are common in her neck of the woods.

Nicholas

C'mon, you can do it.
The transition between episode 5 and 6 felt jarring to me.
Big-budget fantasy and science fiction films have made me expect the spectacular, whereas the special abilities possessed by the characters in
"The Nevers" were less concerned dazzling the viewer. Special abilities need not be ostentatious, though, and small and subtle effects are less likely to draw attention than being an invulnerable human fireworks display. [I wanted to say something here about more human characters and raising the stakes, but the words I wanted to fill this space were not forthcoming. Something might also be said of godlike powers getting in the way of the characters and story.]
I wanted to see the consequences of the riot following Malady's public execution - will there be a season 2, or is that left to the viewer's imagination?]

I preferred this series to "The Umbrella Project", which I did not finish watching.

Erm.....there is some adult content, though not done to the degree where I would expect to hear commentary by David Attenborough. [nudity and copulation, not having a job and responsibilities.] I got through this without rolling my eyes and closing the browser tab.

Last edited:

Jings

Um...I don't regret having watched it.

If you would prefer a critical analysis of the series, you are better off asking another forum member or searching online.

Thanks for the insight. Not inclined towards anything critical tonight so will give that search a miss.

Edit: Oops, I see you went full force upon satanboy's insistence.

Nicholas

Thanks for the insight. Not inclined towards anything critical tonight so will give that search a miss.

By critical, I didn't mean scathing, just the sort of things people with arts degrees say after watching or reading something. ;-)

Nicholas

Thinking along the lines of Prime Video you got us on to.

Watched The Voyeurs the other night. What a plot twist.
I don't have that at the moment. I only subscribe to one service at a time, and don't necessarily renew my subscription every month. The idea is to save myself money.

Nicholas

Just in case I need to get endorsements before I can join the Temple of Satan. Having watched all 5 seasons of Lucifer might not be adequate.

Jings

I don't have that at the moment. I only subscribe to one service at a time, and don't necessarily renew my subscription every month. The idea is to save myself money.
But you have your gaming, so that's okay?

satanboy

1639596730208.png
18 Dec
Take A Stand Against Shell's Seismic Survey In Our Oceans
Shell Garage, Kensington, Johannesburg. Cnr Queen Street & Langerman Drive.

Take A Stand Against Shell's Seismic Survey In Our Oceans
Shell Garage, Kensington, Johannesburg. Cnr Queen Street & Langerman Drive.