The Chat Room

Nicholas

I take it you won't be joining the event?
No. Under this pandemic don't go out unless I think I need to. Under stage 3, I don't go shopping at all, but have essentials dropped off for me.
Even if I was going in to work every day, the event take place later in the afternoon, and no longer work from 08H00-17H00, so I wouldn't have a good enough reason to be there.
When I was still a full-time staff member, I did go, though I didn't stay after 17H00.

Lara

Hello Lara

What will it be called, and when are they hoping to have finished construction?
It will be called the Boardwalk Mall. It was scheduled to open this month but I'm not sure if it did. :)

satanboy

No. What is it?
I use it to download files from Filestream to my PC.

EagleGet is a download manager that can be fully integrated with all of the major browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. The program improves upon the default browser managers by speeding up downloads with its multitasking technology. It also supports HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP.

biometrics

So chuffed... my wife decided she wants to work for a bit - she applied for three jobs. Has had two interviews, 3rd one is lined up for tomorrow, but the other two have already both made offers :D
Great. What does she do?