The Chat Room

Jings

Nicholas

What are you planning to do Birdie ?
Today: finish reading advertisements, send out my spreadsheet, read, play a game or two, iron clothes, pop another batch of clothes into the washing machine, finish watching a movie I started on last night, listen to music, pack away the supper dishes, pet the cat should she demand attention, chat online, work on what presents I am going to buy my brother and mother, sleep, and daydream about why someone with remarkable abilities might prefer not to draw any attention to themselves. [Or how someone who can no longer do what they once could owing to, for example, an injury.]

Tribs

Today: finish reading advertisements, send out my spreadsheet, read, play a game or two, iron clothes, pop another batch of clothes into the washing machine, finish watching a movie I started on last night, listen to music, pack away the supper dishes, pet the cat should she demand attention, chat online, work on what presents I am going to buy my brother and mother, sleep, and daydream about why someone with remarkable abilities might prefer not to draw any attention to themselves. [Or how someone who can no longer do what they once could owing to, for example, an injury.]
That is a really busy day :eek:

Nicholas

That is a really busy day :eek:
Mostly little routine things I do without having to hire a project manager. I think that if you were to list every little thing you do in a day, you would have similar results, although most of your items would have to do with work.

🤗

Tribs

Mostly little routine things I do without having to hire a project manager. I think that if you were to list every little thing you do in a day, you would have similar results, although most of your items would have to do with work.

🤗
I can make a list in the morning - but rarely get a chance to get to all the things. Others always come up. Still haven't gotten around to seeing a doc again

Nicholas

I can make a list in the morning - but rarely get a chance to get to all the things. Others always come up. Still haven't gotten around to seeing a doc again
1639140869745.png

I used to write down my homework and any projects that needed to be done in a small, soft-covered book.