The Chat Room

Nicholas

Good morning Nicholas. Noting your emoji, are you planning to swim or is it raining really hard?
I fancied some cosplay. Others might call it cross-dressing.

[Not really: I noticed the emticon when I was typig in something esle earlier, and felt like using it.]

Nicholas

Work - accounts - cleaning. And you?

Things like this make me happy.
The default list of small things. A voice keeps telling me that I might feel more satisfying if I were to write down things I think I should do but don't get around around to on account of lying around and losing myself in Youtube, and made myself do those things inseas. Another voice is skeptical of thart, and says that is what I always say.

Sinbad

Um.....:oops: I haven'tmnaged to pick up the knack of swimming .
You know that the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground in such a way that you miss, right?

Swimming is much the same. Be in the water in such a way that you don't sink.

Nicholas

You know that the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground in such a way that you miss, right?

Swimming is much the same. Be in the water in such a way that you don't sink.
So.....flailing around counts as swimming? They tried to teach me various swimming strokes at school, but I had some difficult co-ordination twisting my head in and out of the water while moving my arms and legs. I can float - provided I am wearing a tube. 🤪

Rudolph Hart

Do any of you have an employer that has done well enough this year to spay out 13th cheques?
We get our bonuses In March and unless there’s a major train smash in the next couple of weeks we’ll get a decent one this year. By decent I mean more than a 13th cheque.

Jings

I fancied some cosplay. Others might call it cross-dressing.

[Not really: I noticed the emticon when I was typig in something esle earlier, and felt like using it.]

I could picture you in makeup in the Style of Ziggy Stardust. Nowadays you can actually order overpriced Ziggy Stardust inspired custom made cos play costumes. Who knew that one day he'd be one of the original cosplay creators.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nicholas

I could picture you in makeup in the Style of Ziggy Stardust. Nowadays you can actually order overpriced Ziggy Stardust inspired custom made cos play costumes. Who knew that one day he'd be one of the original cosplay creators.

maxresdefault.jpg

Does it matter if I am not as slim and limber as David Bowie was?