The Chat Room

Jings

There are other people in the kitchen, so I cannot go there and make some. Also trying to make my coffee ration last until Monday.
People in the kitchen are making toast.
Do you get tortured with the toasty smell of toast daily?

Jings

Yes, the cold front has arrived.
Thank you.

Taken before the pandemic at what used to be CTFM at Hemingways. John Dory's now.
A restaurant explains the back of the lady's head behind you.

What does CTFM stand for?

Johnatan56

1628772770838.png
/starts contemplating getting more RAM....

I started getting memory limit errors since was trying to memory debug between two different apps, and Visual Studio decided it hates me and I had to close half the projects there, and I already moved SQL server off onto a NUC (which runs it amazingly, should have done it ages ago).

Think I'll order 2x32GB sticks the next time I hit this issue, right now I'm just busy closing stuff, but kind of need most of it. /sigh.

biometrics

View attachment 27911
/starts contemplating getting more RAM....

I started getting memory limit errors since was trying to memory debug between two different apps, and Visual Studio decided it hates me and I had to close half the projects there, and I already moved SQL server off onto a NUC (which runs it amazingly, should have done it ages ago).

Think I'll order 2x32GB sticks the next time I hit this issue, right now I'm just busy closing stuff, but kind of need most of it. /sigh.
Lol, I'm running a LNMP dev server with 1GB RAM.