The Chat Room

Jings

There are certain songs I wish I could find. One that translates to "Children of the Golden River", for example.
It has been ages since I saw the extended family.
Why don't you hum it for Google to find?

Extended family still in SA?

Nicholas

Must be hard to keep track of everyone if not for social media. Most of my FB friends are relatives or extended family.
The rest of my family knows more about that than I do. Apparently I have distant relatives who own a hotel chain.
Mom, brother, and sister are also more sociable than I am, so they would be more likely to communicate regularly.

Jings

The rest of my family knows more about that than I do. Apparently I have distant relatives who own a hotel chain.
Mom, brother, and sister are also more sociable than I am, so they would be more likely to communicate regularly.
Is mom, brother and sister the ones that provide you with the intel? Do you see them regularly these days?

Jings

How does one do that?
Go to Google and click on the little microphone. I will take you to another tab where you can select to search a song.

You can hum anything, even make it up, and it will still manage to find something. Have had a lot of fun with it.
cd9e382dd38da6d7793f1f31af3ee65c.jpg

Nicholas

Listening to most heartrending dramatised interviews of the women murdered by that %^#$@ in Whitechapel in 1888. 😢

Last edited: