The Chat Room

Nicholas

And for all of you who are still fighting the morningstar virus, I wish you strength and support as you recover.

1627839729356.png

Last edited:

Jings

And for all of you who are still fighting the morningstar virus, I wish you strength and support as you recover.

View attachment 27679
Morningstar sounds familiar.

Speaking of which, had the weirdest case of dejavu yesterday. It first started with a Jean-Claude van Damme movie. Penny Lane was mentioned as a pseudonym. Later, on the way to Spar saw a newly built small complex called Penny Lane. As I walked into the Spar, The Beatles were singing Penny Lane.

spiderz

Morningstar sounds familiar.

Speaking of which, had the weirdest case of dejavu yesterday. It first started with a Jean-Claude van Damme movie. Penny Lane was mentioned as a pseudonym. Later, on the way to Spar saw a newly built small complex called Penny Lane. As I walked into the Spar, The Beatles were singing Penny Lane.
oh noes!!!!
That means the aliens will come get you soon!

Jings

oh noes!!!!
That means the aliens will come get you soon!
Coming to think of it, could be those on the other side taking the mick. Been finding 10c coins at my feet, sometimes two to three times a day. It was actually OH that pointed out that it was weird. Probably because I kept handing them to him. He's got this ritual of spitting on one and putting it his pocket and old English saying "Find a penny, pick it up. All day long, you'll have good luck.” OH's mom taught him.

Jings

@spiderz first one for today. Found it in the passage at the office.
bc588996cfd5b10f1b82f8f74a660796.jpg

Jings

Please explain - I am willing to try anything
It can be bought at an Apple Tree or online from Faithful to nature. It's a plant. I think other names are cancer bush or African ginseng.

McNabs has released a product with sutherlandia as an ingredient but it's much cheaper to buy the herbs.