The Chat Room

Johnatan56

Not all Netflix productions caters to SJW. Some originals are quality, for example The Old Guard.
Yes/no, they did do it there, but it wasn't fully in your face so it was fine. The movie was okay, they had a good idea and felt it was poorly executed.
Do you remember if you've watched Johnny Mnemonic? It's set in the year 2021?
Never watched it, never even heard of it, and since it's a Keanu Reeves movie, it must have been terrible since I've watched most of his stuff.

@biometrics you into any horror? 1922.

Jings

Yes/no, they did do it there, but it wasn't fully in your face so it was fine. The movie was okay, they had a good idea and felt it was poorly executed.

Never watched it, never even heard of it, and since it's a Keanu Reeves movie, it must have been terrible since I've watched most of his stuff.
I take it you're not a Keanu Reeves fan. Watched John Wick last Friday and thought it was pretty good despite not being an action movie fan.

biometrics

I take it you're not a Keanu Reeves fan. Watched John Wick last Friday and thought it was pretty good despite not being an action movie fan.
By the third or forth time it got a bit repetitive.

Johnatan56

You're joking, right? I am a mega Keanu fan, I've watched near all his stuff, very few I've missed. :p
I've watched all the John Wicks in cinema, the first one was great, second one had very nice choreography but story sucked, third one was better, biggest issue was Halle Berry, you could see how they cut around there and it just stood too much out against everyone else's skill (though I understand they were trying to add an interesting, strong female character, but to me it just fell flat, the design of the series was to be moderately realistic, as in John Wick is a great shot, but his melee skills are just a bit above average, which is why he keeps getting injured there, it's what annoyed me the most about the second one, so it makes sense if fighting melee etc. that it's males doing it. If female she should be someone that doesn't go and try and hand-to-hand combat against trained people, she'd lose based on build/body mass (a trained female vs a trained male, the male should near always win unless tricks or something if similar enough skill)).

I still find 47 Ronin one of the biggest let-downs, watched it in cinema, felt sad that that was the first proper movie since Matrix where he did an action movie, John Wick coming out a year and a bit later made me super happy.

Jings

You're joking, right? I am a mega Keanu fan, I've watched near all his stuff, very few I've missed.
I've watched all the John Wicks in cinema, the first one was great, second one had very nice choreography but story sucked, third one was better, biggest issue was Halle Berry, you could see how they cut around there and it just stood too much out against everyone else's skill (though I understand they were trying to add an interesting, strong female character, but to me it just fell flat, the design of the series was to be moderately realistic, as in John Wick is a great shot, but his melee skills are just a bit above average, which is why he keeps getting injured there, it's what annoyed me the most about the second one, so it makes sense if fighting melee etc. that it's males doing it. If female she should be someone that doesn't go and try and hand-to-hand combat against trained people, she'd lose based on build/body mass (a trained female vs a trained male, the male should near always win unless tricks or something if similar enough skill)).

I still find 47 Ronin one of the biggest let-downs, watched it in cinema, felt sad that that was the first proper movie since Matrix where he did an action movie, John Wick coming out a year and a bit later made me super happy.
Allrighty then, you've probably missed Johnny Mnemonic because it was before your time. Consider it a classic, a Matrix prototype.