The Chat Room

GreGorGy

In all instances, I would indeed take credit however the tremor was not in Benoni that I felt it.

Once, when I was still dating sugartits, we were porking and there was a tremor. I looked down at her and in my calmest Patrick Warburton voice I said "I made the earth move for you". She laughed so much we had coitus interuptus.

satanboy

Nicholas

I got an sms from Medicross insisting that I pay a bill for a visit to a doctor earlier this year.
I sent them my proof of payment from May. This is after having received a similar request in May.

Jings

I got an sms from Medicross insisting that I pay a bill for a visit to a doctor earlier this year.
I sent them my proof of payment from May. This is after having received a similar request in May.

Better keep the proof of payment for at least three years just in case.

Jings

No, will give it a try, thanks.
Ok but have to warn you it's an Italian production so consider the movie culture.

Busy watching The Last Mercenary now and can see why American critics gave this French comedy action movie a mediocre review. It's very French style humour and movie culture.

Johnatan56

What's wrong with Netflix originals?
Lots of the last ~2/3 years of Netflix originals have been absolute garbage catering to SJW, same thing as Hollywood.
Mostly watch older stuff because of it, though I don't really watch many series or movies anymore.

Jings

Lots of the last ~2/3 years of Netflix originals have been absolute garbage catering to SJW, same thing as Hollywood.
Mostly watch older stuff because of it, though I don't really watch many series or movies anymore.
Not all Netflix productions caters to SJW. Some originals are quality, for example The Old Guard.

Do you remember if you've watched Johnny Mnemonic? It's set in the year 2021?