The Chat Room

satanboy

Somewhere along the line, I lost interest in Netflix. It elicited feeling of anxiety more than anything else, and I felt that that I should be doing something else, whatever that might be.
Have you tried Scandanavian series?

satanboy

I went for my DRIVERS licence renewal this morning. 1h30min

What a pain in the arse.

I passed the eye test for the 1st time in a decade!
I forgot to mention that I have 20/20 vision (I have an optician give me an eye test every time before I go), yet the traffic dept kept failing me until today.

Nicholas

It's also quite boring after a few days. Showmax is cheaper and the selection is better imo. Still don't really use it. Housemate likes it so I keep it.
Either subscription costs me R99. With most things, I take the cheapest available option or forgo whatever is on offer.

Nicholas

When I had a month's subscription to ShowMax at the beginning of the year, I found their horror movie selection lacking when compared to what is available on Netflix.

I don't know what is currently available.

Johnatan56

R.f0ad2dc91a66c6d0a67d74fc63379877

or

41uwZlKF0yL._SY300_.jpg

I remember those.
The latter one.
Somewhere along the line, I lost interest in Netflix. It elicited feeling of anxiety more than anything else, and I felt that that I should be doing something else, whatever that might be.
Think mostly has to do with the last few years of Hollywood going gender inclusive nonsense, then also pushing shows that are quick and cheap with same formula, isn't anything interesting/new, the same burn-out exists in gaming at the moment since last 2 years nothing new/interesting has shown up. VR is also heavily troubled, going through titles there, there is virtually (get the pun?) nothing released in the last year/since Quest 2 launch.
Is there a vast difference between SD and HD?
Yes/no, how many pixels on screen and distance? Phone usually not that much, on a PC screen, probably, but then it's important what you're watching. A comedy or something, doesn't really matter, something more visual then I'd say yes.