The Chat Room

Nicholas

R.8fb08e8bb1b6784142e78c88178edd56

satanboy

R 150 000 000

Düber

R 150 000 000

Monthly Repayment: R 1 185 563

/Checks bank balance, tears up offer to purchase.

Rudolph Hart

Stuff it. Ordered some things and the box arrived today. When I got it home and opened it I see that there’s a missing item. I hope they’re not going to get funny with me.

satanboy

I went for my DRIVERS licence renewal this morning. 1h30min

What a pain in the arse.

I passed the eye test for the 1st time in a decade!

Johnatan56

Children are young people. Little people can be young and old.
Gran yesterday telling me a story of my brother. When he was ~2.5yo, he was riding around the living room on one of those tricycle motorbike things (not sure if still popular), he stopped at one point and said to her, "You are old, you will die soon, but I am young, I won't", and then just casually left and kept going with the tricycle. Of course this was in German, my brother and I never learnt English till we hit ~3 (actual words were "Du bist alt, du bist bald tod, aber ich, ich bin jung, ich werde nicht sterben").

Of course not sure what "soon" is, was on the level of Blizzard soon since it's been over 25 years since then, and she's still health enough that it looks like she'll manage late 90's fine (currently 89).

Story keeps getting told every year my brother has a birthday.

Nicholas

Somewhere along the line, I lost interest in Netflix. It elicited feeling of anxiety more than anything else, and I felt that that I should be doing something else, whatever that might be.

Jings

Gran yesterday telling me a story of my brother. When he was ~2.5yo, he was riding around the living room on one of those tricycle motorbike things (not sure if still popular), he stopped at one point and said to her, "You are old, you will die soon, but I am young, I won't", and then just casually left and kept going with the tricycle. Of course this was in German, my brother and I never learnt English till we hit ~3 (actual words were "Du bist alt, du bist bald tod, aber ich, ich bin jung, ich werde nicht sterben").

Of course not sure what "soon" is, was on the level of Blizzard soon since it's been over 25 years since then, and she's still health enough that it looks like she'll manage late 90's fine (currently 89).

Story keeps getting told every year my brother has a birthday.
Hectic. Every year your brother gets reminded that age is but a number.

Cool story.

biometrics

Somewhere along the line, I lost interest in Netflix. It elicited feeling of anxiety more than anything else, and I felt that that I should be doing something else, whatever that might be.
It's also quite boring after a few days. Showmax is cheaper and the selection is better imo. Still don't really use it. Housemate likes it so I keep it.