The Chat Room

Nicholas

Besides my day to day job I can cook, bake, make jewellery and edit videos pretty well.

Learning to grow plants and make stuff out of cement currently. Hoping to contribute to arts & crafts thread soon.

Whar are your talents?
I tolerate simple, repetitive tasks for hours on end than some of the people I have worked with, given what I have heard from some of those who have stood in for me.

I don't know whether I am about average or above average at doing this, though.
I think I'm good at telling the truth. Saying that something is a certain way when it is not is difficult for me to do with a straight face. As an RPG character, I'd probably be consistently Lawful.

I think I'm good at ignoring advertising and not spending money unless I must. Not given to splurging.

I'm not sure if these would be considered talents, though.

Nicholas

Cooking... Fat chance ;)

I'm well organized.
I'm able to assemble almost anything that comes in a box or that I take apart.
Colour me impressed. How good are you at taking a product out of its packaging and then managing to get it to fit back into said packaging?

Lara

Colour me impressed. How good are you at taking a product out of its packaging and then managing to get it to fit back into said packaging?
Incredibly good. I've had lots of practice unwrapping and opening Christmas presents without anyone noticing. :D

Nicholas

Is she better than Yoko Ono?
I don't know. Both Yoko and Jings have got to be better than Janice Joplin, though.

Maybe Jings is like me and doesn't have a singing voice outside of her imagination. When I say "singing voice", I mean the difference between singing the Happy Birthday song as opposed to only saying the words.