The Chat Room

Nicholas

Have you considered a Murphy bed? Don't joke, one of these centuries it will be possible to move to other planets.
I'm not as optimistic as you are.
The closest Earth-like planet we know of is Proxima B, and that is 4.2 light years away. What bothers me is that is orbits the red dwarf Proxima Centauri. The surface of a planet in the habitable zone of a red dwarf would be regularly irradiated by solar flares.

Lara

Yes.
ELCB no longer employs me full time.

Sometimes, I wonder whether there is anything useful I can do in the afternoons. I haven't come up with anything yet.
Part-time employment opportunities are limited. Can you help the house with their accounting? :)

Jings

I'm not as optimistic as you are.
The closest Earth-like planet we know of is Proxima B, and that is 4.2 light years away. What bothers me is that is orbits the red dwarf Proxima Centauri. The surface of a planet in the habitable zone of a red dwarf would be regularly irradiated by solar flares.

Dangnabit, no point in moving to a planet where the internet regularly gets knocked out by solar flares.

Nicholas

You'll gain experience with on-the-job reviews. :D
I'd need to be able to form thoughts and write about the game while saying more than "I like this." or "I don't like this. I can get past the tutorial level." Some people have trouble formulating their own thoughts and writing about them.

Lara

I'd need to be able to form thoughts and write about the game while saying more than "I like this." or "I don't like this. I can get past the tutorial level." Some people have trouble formulating their own thoughts and writing about them.
Play the game online and invite people to watch you destroy your enemies. ;)

Jings

What are your talents?
Besides my day to day job I can cook, bake, make jewellery and edit videos pretty well.

Learning to grow plants and make stuff out of cement currently. Hoping to contribute to arts & crafts thread soon.

Whar are your talents?