The Cannabis Chronicles

biometrics

View attachment 35659

The Cannabis Expo is the global marketplace for education and innovative products and businesses serving the cannabis industry and its medicinal, agricultural, financial and lifestyle aspects.

The Cannabis Expo - Highlights:

Over 100 Exhibitors - Representing the entire cannabis industry

The Cannabis Food Market - Browse and enjoy cannabis-infused meals, treats and drinks

The Freedom Festival - A vibrant outdoor festival environment hosting bands, artists and DJs

The Shroom Expo - A first in Africa, find out more about all things psilocybin

The Expo Stage - Presentations around cannabis-related topics that cover health, agriculture, legislation, finance and more

The Convention Stage - Global industry leaders presenting talks and taking part in moderated panel discussions

Opening Hours:

Friday 24 March - 10:00 to 20:00

Saturday 25 March - 10:00 to 20:00

Sunday 26 March - 10:00 to 16:00

Delegate VIP Tickets Include:

• VIP Welcome pack

• VIP Delegate accreditation

• 2 x Complimentary Canna-Cocktails

• Access to the VIP area in The Freedom Festival

• Access to the VIP delegate lounge in the expo

• Access to the VIP after party in the Freedom Festival (Saturday pass holders only)

• Front row seating at the convention stage (Friday pass holders only)

• Attend the VIP opening day networking event in the Freedom Festival (Friday pass holders only)
Anyone been to this before?

biometrics

Went to Tree Of Life shop in Table View. What a treat, lots of products: oils, flower, edibles, vapes. Right there in front by the circle.

satanboy

1681906457637.png
To acknowledge this prominent day within the cannabis community, we are offering you a discount on the Insomnia Introduction Package!
From the 18th of April to the 21st of April, you can complete the Insomnia Introduction Package for the amazing price of R420, which is valued at over R1500, and includes your R75 Call-Back Fee, the SAHPRA Application Fee of R350 and you will receive a Coupon Code for x1 Free 10 gram Cannabis Flower Jar.
How to qualify:
1. Complete the Insomnia patient intake form on the Cannabis Clinics website ( https://cannabisclinics.co.za/self-service/insomnia/)
2. Use this coupon code to obtain your discount on the R700 Package: *BILTONGANDBUDZ420*
3. Book your preferred time for the verification call-back
4. The doctor will call you at the booked time to verify your patient information before submitting the application for medicinal cannabis.
5. You will receive a Coupon Code to use on the Greenways Dispensary shop to obtain your free 10 gram jar of cannabis.
Become a medicinal cannabis patient TODAY!
To get started visit [bitly link // link in bio -- https://cannabisclinics.co.za/self-service/insomnia/]
T&C’s – Free jar provided is to a maximum of 10grams and once off ONLY. Free Consultation and SAHPRA Fee included.

biometrics

View attachment 35998
To acknowledge this prominent day within the cannabis community, we are offering you a discount on the Insomnia Introduction Package!
From the 18th of April to the 21st of April, you can complete the Insomnia Introduction Package for the amazing price of R420, which is valued at over R1500, and includes your R75 Call-Back Fee, the SAHPRA Application Fee of R350 and you will receive a Coupon Code for x1 Free 10 gram Cannabis Flower Jar.
How to qualify:
1. Complete the Insomnia patient intake form on the Cannabis Clinics website ( https://cannabisclinics.co.za/self-service/insomnia/)
2. Use this coupon code to obtain your discount on the R700 Package: *BILTONGANDBUDZ420*
3. Book your preferred time for the verification call-back
4. The doctor will call you at the booked time to verify your patient information before submitting the application for medicinal cannabis.
5. You will receive a Coupon Code to use on the Greenways Dispensary shop to obtain your free 10 gram jar of cannabis.
Become a medicinal cannabis patient TODAY!
To get started visit [bitly link // link in bio -- https://cannabisclinics.co.za/self-service/insomnia/]
T&C’s – Free jar provided is to a maximum of 10grams and once off ONLY. Free Consultation and SAHPRA Fee included.
Why would one need this? I just walked into the Table View cannabis shop and they sold me stuff no questions asked.

satanboy

Come Fly high in Luxury at South Africa’s newest cannabis dispensary in Franschhoek . Insangu Dispensary Franschhoek check it out on your way in or out of Franschhoek
1683372181324.png1683372431469.png1683372222396.png

satanboy

1685434280037.png
ADRESS: Imhoff Farm, Office 2B

Kommetjie Road 7975

Mon-Fri 9:00am - 4:20pm

weekends: Surfing

biometrics

Ordered some gummies with my Drgreenfingers bud order. Need to move away from inhaling stuff to edibles. These are 30x10mg gummies. Apparently 10mg is a decent dose from what I read. Will try half to test. @Baxteen how many mg do you take and how long before you feel it, how long does it last?

Baxteen

package says 900mg or 30mg per gummy
I got it from a vape store over the counter.
took it quite early around 8am or so. took about an hour and a half to two hours to kick in. lasted until around 3pm to 4pm. not quite sure I was not really too focused on the times and things like that just sat and enjoyed playing PC games and listening to good music.
link to the ones I got GT vape

biometrics

Placed an order with Dr Greenfingers.

I need to start thinking of the new growing season, I haven't bought seed in ages. Recommendations?