The Cannabis Chronicles

biometrics

Don't buy from Cannabist. I paid last week Tuesday and nothing has been delivered and they don't respond to emails or website form enquiries. Busy having the credit card transaction reversed.

Simon

As I said, never heard of them. But google says to try Instragram:

Thank you ,got hold of him via email mustafaselasie@gmail.com and he redirected to his whatsapp ,fast delivery for Pta ..very happy with communication and the product ..i would highly recommend them

biometrics

Thank you ,got hold of him via email mustafaselasie@gmail.com and he redirected to his whatsapp ,fast delivery for Pta ..very happy with communication and the product ..i would highly recommend them
Lol, which happens to be your registered email address. Dude, I’m the admin and I can see it.

Pathetic way to market. You could just have introduced yourself, no need for the fake question.

Rudolph Hart

Lol, which happens to be your registered email address. Dude, I’m the admin and I can see it.

Pathetic way to market. You could just have introduced yourself, no need for the fake question.
Bloody lazy if you ask me - he didn’t even register two accounts, one to ask and the other to give a glowing recommendation. Are there no standards left anymore?

biometrics

Don't buy from Cannabist. I paid last week Tuesday and nothing has been delivered and they don't respond to emails or website form enquiries. Busy having the credit card transaction reversed.
I did a charge back. Followed up with my bank yesterday and then suddenly got the letter that it's being refunded, but if the merchant disputes it I will be charged again. So guess what, I get an "Order Completed" email from Cannabist today. Still no reply to email or website inquiry. So I replied that they must cancel and refund it as it took to long (almost a month so far) and that I ordered elsewhere, that I did a charge back at my bank, and said it looks like they are scammers. Still no reply. Looks like I will either get the seeds or I'm in for a long fight with these guys.

biometrics

I did a charge back. Followed up with my bank yesterday and then suddenly got the letter that it's being refunded, but if the merchant disputes it I will be charged again. So guess what, I get an "Order Completed" email from Cannabist today. Still no reply to email or website inquiry. So I replied that they must cancel and refund it as it took to long (almost a month so far) and that I ordered elsewhere, that I did a charge back at my bank, and said it looks like they are scammers. Still no reply. Looks like I will either get the seeds or I'm in for a long fight with these guys.
Day after the charge back was initiated the bank must have contacted them as suddenly there was a Courier Guy package on the way. I emailed to say they must cancel and refund it as they took too long and I got it elsewhere. Still no reply.

Get it today and they sent a gift pack of seeds, nine different types, of which one was the Dutch Passion I ordered. The second Dutch Passion wasn't there. My original order was about R1,000 and this is over R5,000 worth of seed.

So they certainly made up for it, but I still don't get why they don't reply. If they told me a month ago that they were out of stock of the one I could have selected another.

Anyway, now I have a huge collection of seed, eleven strains of which some are auto, which I've never got right before but wouldn't mind trying again.

Would I order from them again? No. The lack of communication is just fucking weird.

biometrics

In a significant move to address the ongoing uncertainties surrounding the legal status of cannabis in South Africa, the South African Police Services (SAPS) issued a directive on 23 August 2023. This directive emphasizes that officers should no longer arrest individuals for the personal cultivation and possession of cannabis.

satanboy

1695063139990.png
- Canna Bros Heritage Festival
14 Vaal Drive Vanderbijlpark
- The market starts 9 am - 9 pm on Saturday 30 September 2023
If anyone has further questions or needs additional information, they are encouraged to contact us at admin@vitaminganga.co.za

biometrics

Trying my hand at autos again, failed the previous few times. But since the messed up order from Cannabist I have three auto strains, so trying all three. Using kraal manure compost + chicken manure compost + Freedom Farms mix.

IMG_0488.jpeg

biometrics

If you are into the 95% THC Honeyvape vapes which I like the Black Friday deal is really good.

Five 1g 95% HV for R3,600 = R720 each (usually R1,100). And the code "freeship" will take off the R150 delivery charge.

satanboy

1702732348559.png