Recent tech purchases

Sinbad

New monitor. 34" ultrawide, mainly for work but it's epic for gaming too. Now I need a graphics card that can push all those pixels

Johnatan56

1665090605828.png
Steam deck, going to be doing quite a bit of travel end of the month, and it's also for longer train rides.
Arrived today, so far pretty happy with how it feels in the hands, the haptic touch pads are actually really nice.
Just quite a bit bigger than I expected once I got it in my hands, it's heavy enough you're going to have to prop it against something for longer gameplay (legs/table/something).

LD50

If I remember to, sometimes, not so much with earphones usually, I've had the Gen 1 AirPods Pro for over a year though.
That's great but did you remember to buy some Guiness today?

Spizz

I bought an M2 Air and it's sitting gathering dust. It seems my user case from before Covid when I worked away a lot has changed and the only time I pick the thing up is out of guilt. iPhone and basic iPad 9th gen suit me more these days.

biometrics

I bought an M2 Air and it's sitting gathering dust. It seems my user case from before Covid when I worked away a lot has changed and the only time I pick the thing up is out of guilt. iPhone and basic iPad 9th gen suit me more these days.
I still use my Lenovo for the bulk of my work. A mini tablet I use in bed. I finally started using my M1 Air (got in Jan 2021) when I moved here as we now have two houses one being the office and the other the home, so I needed a laptop for both sides.

biometrics

I’ve never been a fan of Asus networking gear after my last experience with their mesh technology.
Which model?

I can return it to Takelot if it's not good. But I think it should be good, I looked at lots of reviews and it's generally positive. Prices go up rapidly and if this works at R3,000 then I'm happy.