Recent tech purchases

biometrics

My Logitech G35 at ten years old needed replacing. Got a Sennheiser GSP350 to replace it. My first Sennheiser. This is not their top end stuff, this is more in Logitech's top end class. Mixed reviews but I've always wanted to try Sennhesier so looked past the few issues (like not Mac or phone compatible, not a braided cable, plasticky etc.)

1597667366693.png

satanboy

1597668263432.png
Really solid rechargeable torch. R799

Fenix C6 is professional Custom Series First Product, Designed for India, It has a Micro USB support direct charge, high-brightness small outdoor flashlight, Four brightness levels, high brightness up to 900 lumens, Switch at the tail, convenient and quick to on/off and change modes on soft touch, It also comes with a battery indicator, C6 is small & portable, comes with a BIS Approved Battery capacity of up to 2600mAh lithium-ion battery, IP68 full dust and water, coupled with titanium holding clip, aluminium and other intimate design, we believe that C6 is here to help you become a good partner in the outdoors or professional life.Use Cree XP-L HI V2 white LED, life of 50,000 hours, Made of Durable Aircraft grade Auminium, premium type 3 hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish

Last edited:

sand_man

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

Sinbad

Shield TV. Superb compared to the Chinese Android boxes flooding the market...

SauRoN

My Logitech G35 at ten years old needed replacing. Got a Sennheiser GSP350 to replace it. My first Sennheiser. This is not their top end stuff, this is more in Logitech's top end class. Mixed reviews but I've always wanted to try Sennhesier so looked past the few issues (like not Mac or phone compatible, not a braided cable, plasticky etc.)

View attachment 5910

How the fuck is it not Mac or phone compatible?

It’s wired after all?

Sent from my iPhone

biometrics

How the fuck is it not Mac or phone compatible?

It’s wired after all?

Sent from my iPhone
Didn’t dig too deep as I don’t have a mac but the surround sound drivers are Windows else it’s just stereo. Also it’s USB.

SauRoN

Didn’t dig too deep as I don’t have a mac but the surround sound drivers are Windows else it’s just stereo. Also it’s USB.

Weird I thought they were 3.5mm as @bokka1 uses it on his Xbox.

Maybe a slightly different model.

Sent from my iPhone

biometrics

Weird I thought they were 3.5mm as @bokka1 uses it on his Xbox.

Maybe a slightly different model.

Sent from my iPhone
Optional adapter. But who knows, maybe I get lucky and it's included now. Most reviews were from three years ago.

SauRoN

Optional adapter. But who knows, maybe I get lucky and it's included now. Most reviews were from three years ago.

I think there’s some confusion.

The headset is stereo. Windows offers the Windows Sonic surround sound option for headphones but you can use this with any stereo headset.

So maybe all they mean is that will only work on Windows, as it’s not part of the headset anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

biometrics

I think there’s some confusion.

The headset is stereo. Windows offers the Windows Sonic surround sound option for headphones but you can use this with any stereo headset.

So maybe all they mean is that will only work on Windows, as it’s not part of the headset anyway.

Sent from my iPhone
The GSP300 is stereo, I'm getting the GSP350 which is 7.1.