Paranormal Talk

Seldom Bucket

Hanging Steve followed me from the place we moved into in Ballito, turns out the previous tenant that lived there hanged himself in the garage

Jings

Hanging Steve followed me from the place we moved into in Ballito, turns out the previous tenant that lived there hanged himself in the garage
What happened, did you see him? Did you talk to him?

Jings

He follows me around, seems that he has attached himself to me
Heard something several years ago about attachments. Does it work the same as hauntings? Does he communicate with you?

I was haunted by someone my whole life and it only came to the fore once the door was opened again. According to him he was my husband. Sounded like he was pissed off with me because of something he said, not to be repeated here.

But i ignored it until one night my husband got really drunk. Before he fell asleep he mentioned the spirit's name and passed on the message that he was pissed off with me. Freaky stuff. Next morning the husband couldn't remember anything about the conversation so didn't pursue it further. Told him nothing about the happenings.

Since then I have had conversations with this spirit to try smooth things over.

Also have what the esoteric world calls guides. Two of them have been verified by two mediums against what I've experienced.

One of them got to me quit smoking, all because I said yes to something I didn't understand at the time. Whenever I feel like starting up again, think back and shudder.

Do you believe in "guides" and have you had any related experiences?

Tribs

Did you notice the church in the last one? The configuration is completely different the second time he goes in. Why did he not notice? Is it a different church? Did they do that themselves? The first layout is really weird for a church - the second is traditional. No Cross is visible in the first one - but visible in the second. Are there doors at either end and is the alter in front of a door at the end?

Jings

Did you notice the church in the last one? The configuration is completely different the second time he goes in. Why did he not notice? Is it a different church? Did they do that themselves? The first layout is really weird for a church - the second is traditional. No Cross is visible in the first one - but visible in the second. Are there doors at either end and is the alter in front of a door at the end?
Yes, it was like two locations were edited into one. Very confusing.

Jings

It makes it seem very fake or set up. And he stood behind the podium so he would have known.
Looks fake to me too. Much of the activity posted on the channels don't feel real. Got to add though, no experience with ghost hunting.