Paranormal Talk

BloodrayneZA

Someone probably scolded you or made fun of you. So you started ignoring it. Grown-ups do a lot of damage to kids
Correct. I went through it as a child and teen.

Its damaging - I'm 41 and often wrestle with issues such as why am I not normal? Etc... Even people call me crazy or weird.

Its not cool at all.

Last edited:

Nikki 'it' SuxX

Correct. I went through it as a child and teen.

Its damaging - I'm 41 and often wrestle with issues such as why am I not normal? Etc... Even people call me crazy or weird.

Its not cool at all.
I wrestled with way too much bad shit too and then decided to just get out of the ring and take up boxing instead.
My new normal.
Sometimes you just have to change your perspective entirely.

Tribs

I wrestled with way too much bad shit too and then decided to just get out of the ring and take up boxing instead.
My new normal.
As you get older - you realise that it is really only your opinion about yourself that counts. You are the only person you are with for your whole life. Be the one that makes you happy.

I still spend way too much time being the person others want me to be. One day I will have the guts to be me.

BloodrayneZA

My new normal.
Yeah that's why I will always be alone forever. Very few get me and even not available. Lol.

So I'm just the crazy old crone sitting on her rocker with her wool, crochet hooks and plants.

Jings

Things have taken an interesting development on Aeternum tonight.

A fluke. Not now I'm busy. Handover. In the books. She had cancer. Is it now? Don't panic. Liberal, pretty. Normal.

2nd term. Listen to me. Drawn from the account last night. Ina.

Heads will turn. I won't be able to do it. Vodka. Open it. That's it. Nooo. Christine. Eat an apple. Don't argue mos. My head hurts. It's your own voice. Most beautiful brie. My head. I look terrible. Just looking. I'm stomping grapes with my feet. It's hard work.

Cyril as you can see it works. Let us help you. Yes. What's her name? Don't open it. It's your name. See the lipstick. Go back. Argument, yes no. Sneaky sneaky.

Eat mushrooms, get telepathy. It's a secret. Sir Isaac.

Greens. Yes sir, I can boogie. Mmm, rose'. I dated her on and off. Where are you? Home. This device. Number 7. Trust me.
Loction.

It's that time of year. What time is is engagement? 3:30.

Y2K

Do you believe the gift of seeing/dreaming about the undead is real and or genetic?

Y2K

Yes it's real. I see people that have died 20 years ago. My friends mom keeps popping up - we both were 17 when her mom passed away.
My mother sees a lot of dead people, most recently was seeing the previous owner of the house they're currently renting, she died in the garden while tossing dirt away. We were not made aware of this till we started moving in.

She roams the house as if she's looking for documents completely ignorant of the fact that my family is there.

My cat sits at the entrance of the room and stares at the same corner, not sleeping he legit stares and will watch it creeps my younger sister out.

Sometimes when I lay awake at night I feel like there's someone in the room watching me, it could just be superstition but yeah.🤷🏼‍♀️

Tribs

My mother sees a lot of dead people, most recently was seeing the previous owner of the house they're currently renting, she died in the garden while tossing dirt away. We were not made aware of this till we started moving in.

She roams the house as if she's looking for documents completely ignorant of the fact that my family is there.

My cat sits at the entrance of the room and stares at the same corner, not sleeping he legit stares and will watch it creeps my younger sister out.

Sometimes when I lay awake at night I feel like there's someone in the room watching me, it could just be superstition but yeah.🤷🏼‍♀️
They say that most "ghosts" are just energy stuck in a motion. There is no consciousness or intent. They are just stuck doing something they always did. I have no idea how true that is.

Jings

Sometimes when I lay awake at night I feel like there's someone in the room watching me, it could just be superstition but yeah.

Think I might be picking up on this lady through the app. In post #20 mentions "Documents. Rest"

Spirits of the dead talk about bridges and since your mom talks to spirits she might be able to create a bridge for the lady to connect with her family and possibly return back to the other side.

Apparently when a person dies there is a life review, and the moment they realise there is something unresolved back on earth they immediate fall back with no means to return. Legend has it that people who talk to the dead can help by acting as therapists and connecting them with the spirits who can "cross them over".

Reactions: Y2K

Jings

They say that most "ghosts" are just energy stuck in a motion. There is no consciousness or intent. They are just stuck doing something they always did. I have no idea how true that is.
Maybe when a soul is not resting it leaves a doorway open into their past where it overlaps with the present, even after they moved on.

Many people can see the events in their mind's eye but some people can see these things before their very eyes. I'm very happy not to be some people, as the experiences have been rare. But I do hear them complain sometimes that I'm scared.

Y2K

Do you subscribe to Einstein's law Conservation of energy?