Paranormal Talk

Jings

shouldnt ALL hospitals be haunted as fuck ?
i mean theres a busload of people that die in each one every year
Heard a lot of ghost stories from the nurses when I worked for medical aid, especially the ones who did practical training at government institutions. But after watching this documentary, wondering if there are ghosts haunting Barbara Hogan, Aaron Motsoaledi and Zweli Mkhize.

Textile Guy

I saw this ..... scary as hell ......
The guy next to me knew .... it was a sign ...

A SIGN ...... that the flight from Orland to NY left 10 minutes late.
20200513_200101.jpg

Y2K

You wouldn't catch me going there either. I've had me fair share of experiences without leaving home.

Paranormal investigators who venture out to these places have to have a certain amount of guts. People contact them for issues at business premises as well as homes. Amazing what they have to deal with sometimes.

Here is one cameraman that felt the unexpected. Fun starts at 2:55.

These videos are hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Jings

I saw this ..... scary as hell ......
The guy next to me knew .... it was a sign ...

A SIGN ...... that the flight from Orland to NY left 10 minutes late.
View attachment 1841
Very likely I miss a lot but the spirits never skip a beat, on anything. They even see a dragon avatar before it's even selected. You are never out of sight nor out of mind.
c8a2c8fc2ee4794308b2eb8618662e16.jpg

BloodrayneZA

Very likely I miss a lot but the spirits never skip a beat, on anything. They even see a dragon avatar before it's even selected. You are never out of sight nor out of mind.
I've seen my share of things. Im one of the highly sensitive individuals that can sense a presence.

You do not want to be in the same room with an evil entity. It smells bad and drains your energy.

I have been approached by children long passed over bec they are lost and need to be crossed over. I hear names in the back of my head and get drawn to graveyards, only to find the same names in the gravestones.

I have random visions of snakes and pythons - may be an indication of Pythia, an Oracle from the temples in Delphi in my presence.

Not to mention my dreams are real life into the future. Sometimes I can see into the past too.

I woke up to a strange dream that I would be travelling the Hull trains again soon with a few deaf friends that I've not seen in years.

Jings

I've seen my share of things. Im one of the highly sensitive individuals that can sense a presence.

You do not want to be in the same room with an evil entity. It smells bad and drains your energy.

I have been approached by children long passed over bec they are lost and need to be crossed over. I hear names in the back of my head and get drawn to graveyards, only to find the same names in the gravestones.

I have random visions of snakes and pythons - may be an indication of Pythia, an Oracle from the temples in Delphi in my presence.

Not to mention my dreams are real life into the future. Sometimes I can see into the past too.

I woke up to a strange dream that I would be travelling the Hull trains again soon with a few deaf friends that I've not seen in years.

I was actually wondering what you would be able to pick up from an app. Spirits often mention you have a gift.

Most of the apps I've acquired is designed and developed by this paranormal investigator living in the UK. He does regular watch parties with his girlfriend who is also in the same field.

Snakes have also featured lately, since the lockdown. Not sure if you've noticed but the words are usually connected. Recently Brian Holloway presented an app called Witch 2: Medusa.

However, it seems snakes are also pointing to opinion of a few people in government, saying there are snakes in their midst. Spirits did mention there would be peace in SA for 5 years, back in 2019, but I don't trust it one bit. There was supposed to be a world war 3 but we have a virus instead. When asking the spirits what happened they say "swings and roundabouts", whatever that is supposed to mean.

Once we have freedom, is riding a train top of your list? Having a picnic at the botanical gardens is top of mine.

BloodrayneZA

I was actually wondering what you would be able to pick up from an app. Spirits often mention you have a gift.

Most of the apps I've acquired is designed and developed by this paranormal investigator living in the UK. He does regular watch parties with his girlfriend who is also in the same field.

Snakes have also featured lately, since the lockdown. Not sure if you've noticed but the words are usually connected. Recently Brian Holloway presented an app called Witch 2: Medusa.

However, it seems snakes are also pointing to opinion of a few people in government, saying there are snakes in their midst. Spirits did mention there would be peace in SA for 5 years, back in 2019, but I don't trust it one bit. There was supposed to be a world war 3 but we have a virus instead. When asking the spirits what happened they say "swings and roundabouts", whatever that is supposed to mean.

Once we have freedom, is riding a train top of your list? Having a picnic at the botanical gardens is top of mine.
Well tge snake part I've had close to over ten years. Taught me to overcome my fear of snakes and I was this close to getting owned by a rinkhals two years ago in my moms house - alone with a 15 year dog. My quick thinking jumped me on a table in the office and it was Christmas day - 3 hours later a friend was able to organise me a snake handler to remove it. It was impressive to be honest.

Lethal, yet graceful and beautiful. The handler has experience so I was grateful for his help.

As for the app, that's not gonna help me as I only lipread - I'm deaf.

Jings

Well tge snake part I've had close to over ten years. Taught me to overcome my fear of snakes and I was this close to getting owned by a rinkhals two years ago in my moms house - alone with a 15 year dog. My quick thinking jumped me on a table in the office and it was Christmas day - 3 hours later a friend was able to organise me a snake handler to remove it. It was impressive to be honest.

Lethal, yet graceful and beautiful. The handler has experience so I was grateful for his help.

As for the app, that's not gonna help me as I only lipread - I'm deaf.

Not sure what I would do in a situation like that being terrified of snakes. They only look nice from far. But it did sound exciting reading your story, like the sort of adventure you could tell from your rocking chair well beyond retirement.

Sorry, I keep on forgetting that you're deaf. Memory fails me sometimes, perhaps caused by seesaw sugar levels. It's weird because certain things come to me in perfect clarity.

Anyway, there are apps that cater for people to read. I think it's sort of like when you speak into a transcriber and it spits out the words in its database. If it's anything like the Paratek app, the words don't always make sense at the time. On Paratek the words "quarantine" and "fall" kept on coming up since December. Only later in January did it make sense.

BloodrayneZA

Not sure what I would do in a situation like that being terrified of snakes. They only look nice from far. But it did sound exciting reading your story, like the sort of adventure you could tell from your rocking chair well beyond retirement.

Sorry, I keep on forgetting that you're deaf. Memory fails me sometimes, perhaps caused by seesaw sugar levels. It's weird because certain things come to me in perfect clarity.

Anyway, there are apps that cater for people to read. I think it's sort of like when you speak into a transcriber and it spits out the words in its database. If it's anything like the Paratek app, the words don't always make sense at the time. On Paratek the words "quarantine" and "fall" kept on coming up since December. Only later in January did it make sense.

Awesome, thanks my Darling. I'll give it a try. Just reconnected with a few friends who are into ghost hunting so might come in handy for me.

BloodrayneZA

Awesome, have you been on any excursions with them?
Not yet, with winter behind us and the coronavirus, it's nearly impossible to get out for leisure. Gonna ring up a friend and ask him to take me to a haunted place closeby. He's only an hour away from me.

Jings

Not yet, with winter behind us and the coronavirus, it's nearly impossible to get out for leisure. Gonna ring up a friend and ask him to take me to a haunted place closeby. He's only an hour away from me.
So it's not only us. But at least you're allowed out albeit the 2 metre rule.

BloodrayneZA

Nope, not a clue. Lol

I don't trust apps to be honest. I'll trust my gut instincts and "listen" to what the spirit world offers.

Jings

Nope, not a clue. Lol

I don't trust apps to be honest. I'll trust my gut instincts and "listen" to what the spirit world offers.
I have come to trust the apps, as they're a tool to spirit world, although I couldn't tell you what spirit world is. But it has helped prolong the lives of four people so far, using both app and through ESP, using the information.