Paranormal Talk

BloodrayneZA

I have come to trust the apps, as they're a tool to spirit world, although I couldn't tell you what spirit world is. But it has helped prolong the lives of four people so far, using both app and through ESP, using the information.
In my experience, there's only one spirit world. You have alternative realities, yes?

In fact I have been to the other side 3 times in my sleep and dreams. I follow a gray path and follow the path of the Seers.

BloodrayneZA

Weird. Shortly after the last comment, I went over the words to see if I could make sense.

Heard being the keyword.

I started hearing music in my head - from experience in SA, this particular music comes before a rain / thunder storm arrives. Then I smell it and start sneezing bec the cold air affects me.

It also happens when something is near me as a warning.

It so happens that my Mayan day sign is Kawoq / Caucau / Rainstorm. In the beginning of my spiritual journey, I was known as Stormborn / Stormblade graduating to Rainstorm.

Jings

In my experience, there's only one spirit world. You have alternative realities, yes?

In fact I have been to the other side 3 times in my sleep and dreams. I follow a gray path and follow the path of the Seers.
Maybe you have a special path and destiny. My experience has has been multi worlds. Even earth has a spirit world for lost souls in limbo as well as those of us still alive. But world is a loose term because how do you reside in a place without a psychical body as we know it?

BloodrayneZA

Maybe you have a special path and destiny. My experience has has been multi worlds. Even earth has a spirit world for lost souls in limbo as well as those of us still alive. But world is a loose term because how do you reside in a place without a psychical body as we know it?
Multi worlds = alternative realities and planes.

Perhaps I should suggest you a book

Awakening to the Spirit World: The Shamanic Path of Direct Revelation
By Sandra Ingerman, Hank Wesselman

This book opened my eyes and mind to everything.

I also read a book by James Redfield - The Celestine Prophecy.

Seldom Bucket

Oooh, the many world's theory, Might be interesting. Will hear what hanging Steve thinks

Jings

Thanks, I'm intrigued.

Jings

You're welcome. I have the book. I play the shaman drums but had to leave mine behind bec of space.

Going to try get the physical book. Hopefully it's available in SA.

Pity you had to leave behind your drums. Maybe you'll be able to buy a pair online.

BloodrayneZA

Going to try get the physical book. Hopefully it's available in SA.

Pity you had to leave behind your drums. Maybe you'll be able to buy a pair online.
Sadly they don't come cheap. Hoping my mom will bring it up next trip