Paranormal Talk

Jings

Seeing as we're comparing decks...
0f3bc524230769ba16562bcb2e055310.jpg

Jings

Exclusive Books. I bought a standard (Rider-Waite) deck too that I've since gifted to someone.

This one speaks to me too much to give away.
It's beautiful. My first deck I also bought from Exclusive Books about two decades ago but I threw them away because I didn't like the answers. Bought the current ones about seven years ago.

Jings

Heard something really weird on the Red Ridge app. Someone asked what year it is. 🤔

dabean

The first time I lost my mind was in 2014.

I sat on my bed one evening after work meditating. Normal breath work. I was quite new at it but determined to see what the fuss was about.

At some point my perspective shifted. It was quite startling but I wasn't knocked out of that state. I was suddenly in this dis-embodied third-person spectator view.

It looked a lot like this:
d0cac69154dc1632a155b975e585c504.png

.. except alive. The fields are also a bit wrong but it's better than what I can draw.

I could move around and focus on things. I didn't think to look at anything besides myself. There were field lines passing through my skull, vibrating in my brain.

I remember thinking what a waste of energy it was, so I focused on one and could hear it. It was my voice repeating bad things. Things people had said to me. They were all my voice, I couldn't tell the difference between any of them.

I didn't like them so I squeezed one a bit with my attention. When the vibrations flattened out the field line disappeared. I started snuffing them out one by one.

When there was only one left I noticed a thick one (about the width of my arm) knotted around my heart. The last voice started screaming: "It's your heart, don't stop your heart you'll die!"

So I stopped that voice and untied my heart.

Bliss. Infinite bliss. I had a white-out.

The next thing I know I'm sitting on the roof in the middle of a massive thunderstorm projecting this 100 mile tall light-body from my heart through the top of my head.

There were these ugly fucks parked in orbit in a ship that looked like an asteroid. I had no idea what was going on besides that they were evil and attacking us and had to die.

At first I used my fists and threw smaller light-beings at the fucks I couldn't reach, until one of the other big-ones showed me what the light-body was capable of.

There were millions on Earth the same size as me, billions of smaller (human sized) ones.

The battle was glorious. Hopefully the neighbours didn't hear my battle-cries over the thunder.

We won by pushing them back along their own path in time. They weren't completely wiped out, but neither were we. They won't be a problem for a while.

After that we went somewhere hard to describe but incredibly gilded. The other big-ones were discussing whether people should know about what happened. As a total noob I just watched events unfold. It was eventually decided to roll-back the damage and wait.

I left that state and returned to my body.

When I walked back into the house dripping wet babbling on about aliens and light beings, I was promptly booked into a "Wellness Clinic".

Totally worth it though.

Jings

I sat on my bed one evening after work meditating. Normal breath work. I was quite new at it but determined to see what the fuss was about.

At some point my perspective shifted. It was quite startling but I wasn't knocked out of that state. I was suddenly in this dis-embodied third-person spectator view.

View attachment 8963

.. except alive. The fields are also a bit wrong but it's better than what I can draw.

I could move around and focus on things. I didn't think to look at anything besides myself. There were field lines passing through my skull, vibrating in my brain.

I remember thinking what a waste of energy it was, so I focused on one and could hear it. It was my voice repeating bad things. Things people had said to me. They were all my voice, I couldn't tell the difference between any of them.

I didn't like them so I squeezed one a bit with my attention. When the vibrations flattened out the field line disappeared. I started snuffing them out one by one.

When there was only one left I noticed a thick one (about the width of my arm) knotted around my heart. The last voice started screaming: "It's your heart, don't stop your heart you'll die!"

The next thing I know I'm sitting on the roof in the middle of a massive thunderstorm projecting this 100 mile tall light-body from my heart through the top of my head.

There were these ugly fucks parked in orbit in a ship that looked like an asteroid. I had no idea what was going on besides that they were evil and attacking us and had to die.

At first I used my fists and threw smaller light-beings at the fucks I couldn't reach, until one of the other big-ones showed me what the light-body was capable of.

There were millions on Earth the same size as me, billions of smaller (human sized) ones.

The battle was glorious. Hopefully the neighbours didn't hear my battle-cries over the thunder.

We won by pushing them back along their own path in time. They weren't completely wiped out, but neither were we. They won't be a problem for a while.

After that we went somewhere hard to describe but incredibly gilded. The other big-ones were discussing whether people should know about what happened. As a total noob I just watched events unfold. It was eventually decided to roll-back the damage and wait.

When I walked back into the house dripping wet babbling on about aliens and light beings, I was promptly booked into a "Wellness Clinic".

Totally worth it though.

Mind blowing. Did you encounter those entities again? And how long did you spend at the wellness centre?

dabean

Mind blowing. Did you encounter those entities again? And how long did you spend at the wellness centre?

3 weeks at Hillandale Bloem, they helped me re-integrate into society and were great in general. I'd easily have become a hobo at that stage, material possessions were meaningless.

I haven't had an experience quite like that one since.

Jings

3 weeks at Hillandale Bloem, they helped me re-integrate into society and were great in general. I'd easily have become a hobo at that stage, material possessions were meaningless.

I haven't had an experience quite like that one since.

It's not easy to have such experiences and stay sane. Thinking about it too much can take a person over the edge. Sometimes it's best to keep a sceptitism card for such occasions, to pretend there isn't more to this world than can be explained.

satanboy

View attachment 8963

Totally worth it though.
Sounds like a LSD trip.
I've had a few. :whistle:

Jings

Sounds like a LSD trip.
I've had a few. :whistle:

I recall a story somewhere on Reddit where a guy gave a blind man DMT, and it was suggested that this man, who is blind from birth, could see during his trip. There have been another account of a blind man on a LSD trip who couldn't see but experienced synaesthesia.

Do you think there's a vast difference between LSD and DMT?

satanboy

I recall a story somewhere on Reddit where a guy gave a blind man DMT, and it was suggested that this man, who is blind from birth, could see during his trip. There have been another account of a blind man on a LSD trip who couldn't see but experienced synaesthesia.

Do you think there's a vast difference between LSD and DMT?
Never taken DMT. So no idea.

Jings

I always used to mix things up so can't say for sure. But Ket I can clearly remember. Your senses are plugged in the wrong (or right) way. You see sound and so on.
Sounds amazing. Experience a similar association with spirit communication. Colours are associated with feeling. Purple is mentioned regularly and when I asked they said it means euphoria. Texture is included in feelings too. Velvet is sexual arousal.

Tribs

Sounds amazing. Experience a similar association with spirit communication. Colours are associated with feeling. Purple is mentioned regularly and when I asked they said it means euphoria. Texture is included in feelings too. Velvet is sexual arousal.
I would not venture into ket. Have a friend who had to go the rehab route. It is what she used to cope and stay awake for days. And now she is more messed up than she was before.