Paranormal Talk

satanboy

@JIngs
What are your thoughts on the Akashic records? Does this belong in the paranormal or does it belong in another esoteric area?

Jings

@JIngs
What are your thoughts on the Akashic records? Does this belong in the paranormal or does it belong in another esoteric area?

Asked spirits many times about the records and every time there is mention of "us". To me it seems like our thoughts, emotions and senses are kept on some kind of futuristic "cloud" which can be accessed, but wouldn't place any bets on it. There is even a "translation service" I know it sounds weird it's note without merit of personal experience. I think it does belong in the paranormal as well, but much less defined.
In a number of "live" media sessions people report feeling certain emotions and physical sensations, for example headache or nausea just like mediums report, as well as listeners recognising names and details from family members who have died.

Sinbad

Remembering some years back I joked with OMB about his irl name being Walter and he said it was true, hence Jeff Dunham's avatar he used at the time. I didn't believe him but noted twice now Walter has been heard. I figured it's OMB because his avatar location says "from right here" and this session says "here's all good" which figures might be a clue.

First time Walter said he was visiting. Now heard him again but he's not chatted on either forums, although he was last seen last month. Wonder if he'll be joining this forum.

b1da901be443b659ba4148c3969cfb4f.jpg
Lol his name isn't Walter

dabean

I think the next time someone asks my religion I'll say Kemetist.

The more I read about it the more I like it:

Jings

I think the next time someone asks my religion I'll say Kemetist.

The more I read about it the more I like it:
Very interesting and ancient. Have tarot cards featuring goddesses which include Ma'at, Hathor and Isis.

What made you decide on an religion based on ancient Egyptian philosophy?

Jings

Just thought I'd point out something heard mention almost every spirit session, and that is Larry Dukes. Name sounds like a club and apparently people have fun there and don't like to leave.

dabean

Very interesting and ancient. Have tarot cards featuring goddesses which include Ma'at, Hathor and Isis.

What made you decide on an religion based on ancient Egyptian philosophy?
I could identify with most religions actually. I just like the weighing your heart against a feather bit, and Thoth in general.

I have an interesting deck myself.

Attachments

• IMG_1760.jpeg
    IMG_1760.jpeg
    352.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1759.jpeg
    IMG_1759.jpeg
    409.9 KB · Views: 7

Jings

I could identify with most religions actually. I just like the weighing your heart against a feather bit, and Thoth in general.

I have an interesting deck myself.

Not sure why but always felt like a rebel where religion is involved.

That sure is an interesting deck. Where did you procure such a deck if I may ask?

dabean

Where did you procure such a deck if I may ask?

Exclusive Books. I bought a standard (Rider-Waite) deck too that I've since gifted to someone.

This one speaks to me too much to give away.

Attachments

• IMG_1761.jpeg
    IMG_1761.jpeg
    354.7 KB · Views: 6

Tribs

I lost most of my angel and tarot cards - guess I didn't put much stock in knowing what was coming. I live in the moment

Nicholas

Last night asked the spirits of Saudi Arabia why their death rate is low and the answer given is cardamom.

Anyway, today using the first paranormal app I started with about 7 years ago, called Echovox Classic 2.0. Energy I get has always been warm and friendly, and perhaps even less earthly at times.
Are you typing this out as you hear it?