Paranormal Talk

dabean

The only drug besides weed and Ecstasy (once, the 3 day depression hangover after that put me off it) is Salvia.

The first 3 or 4 times nothing happened. Then suddenly it was like a gale force wind kicked up (east to west).

I had a square lighter (the free ones that came with Winston) and everything below the top straight edge started stretching (as if my visual field was 2 dimensional).

I had the distinct feeling that I was about to go on a bus trip around the universe.

The joint (weed and salvia mixed) was in the same hand but above the line, so I started saying "Bye-bye stompie" over and over.

This cracked my friend who smoked with me completely up. He started laughing and I became paranoid. Imagine being 4 years old about to leave on a bus and your parents start laughing at you. That's how it felt.

By this stage reality had started tearing at the line but I fought it using all my will and eventually the wind stopped.

I never got my bus trip.

I had tons of other experiences on it though. No two times were alike. I was a tree once, the bottom of someone's shoe another.

Once I was sitting (zazen style) in a courtyard in some desert environment with a wad of Salvia leaves in my mouth (I'd smoked some 30x).

Another time I was everything except Salvia. I managed to stop time the instant after being with her. I knew I loved her desperately but could also see how I couldn't go back.

I sat stuck between moments for what felt like forever trying to work what to cram into my tiny little head that I could see down there on Earth.

My last breakdown at some stage I thought my wife was Salvia and she kept killing me over and over but I kept going back.

Weird plant.

Jings

I would not venture into ket. Have a friend who had to go the rehab route. It is what she used to cope and stay awake for days. And now she is more messed up than she was before.
Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope she is successful with rehabilitation. The only drugs, besides alcohol and nicotine, I've experience with are cannabis and psilocybin mushrooms. I prefer drugs that heighten awareness and encourage the user to face their shadows and dark side. Comfortably numb is disappointing to say the least.

Jings

The only drug besides weed and Ecstasy (once, the 3 day depression hangover after that put me off it) is Salvia.

The first 3 or 4 times nothing happened. Then suddenly it was like a gale force wind kicked up (east to west).

I had a square lighter (the free ones that came with Winston) and everything below the top straight edge started stretching (as if my visual field was 2 dimensional).

I had the distinct feeling that I was about to go on a bus trip around the universe.

The joint (weed and salvia mixed) was in the same hand but above the line, so I started saying "Bye-bye stompie" over and over.

This cracked my friend who smoked with me completely up. He started laughing and I became paranoid. Imagine being 4 years old about to leave on a bus and your parents start laughing at you. That's how it felt.

By this stage reality had started tearing at the line but I fought it using all my will and eventually the wind stopped.

I never got my bus trip.

I had tons of other experiences on it though. No two times were alike. I was a tree once, the bottom of someone's shoe another.

Once I was sitting (zazen style) in a courtyard in some desert environment with a wad of Salvia leaves in my mouth (I'd smoked some 30x).

Another time I was everything except Salvia. I managed to stop time the instant after being with her. I knew I loved her desperately but could also see how I couldn't go back.

I sat stuck between moments for what felt like forever trying to work what to cram into my tiny little head that I could see down there on Earth.

My last breakdown at some stage I thought my wife was Salvia and she kept killing me over and over but I kept going back.

Weird plant.

Salvia seems to be highly potent, and unpredictable. Sounds like you've had some crazy experiences, and probably have more.

I keep a couple diviner's sage plants on my balcony but not interested in going on that journey. My youngest brother tried it and said he almost went through the hole to another dimension. Now everytime he mentions the plants, it about harvesting the leaves.
My nephew tried it too and went through the hole and found himself in a war zone.

My brother insists it's a portal into a new dimension.

dabean

Salvia seems to be highly potent, and unpredictable. Sounds like you've had some crazy experiences, and probably have more.

I keep a couple diviner's sage plants on my balcony but not interested in going on that journey. My youngest brother tried it and said he almost went through the hole to another dimension. Now everytime he mentions the plants, it about harvesting the leaves.
My nephew tried it too and went through the hole and found himself in a war zone.

My brother insists it's a portal into a new dimension.

I don't blame them. I lost my mind, literally.

I still have no idea if I'm just stuck in a trip.

Just go with the flow ;)

Jings

I don't blame them. I lost my mind, literally.

I still have no idea if I'm just stuck in a trip.

Just go with the flow ;)

You could be stuck in a trip. We could all be stuck.
The other day on the app heard that the stove was left on. I went running to check and sure enough had to switch it off. Pretty trippy experience for a sober person. Thanked my lucky spirits for that one.

dabean

You could be stuck in a trip. We could all be stuck.
The other day on the app heard that the stove was left on. I went running to check and sure enough had to switch it off. Pretty trippy experience for a sober person. Thanked my lucky spirits for that one.

Yeah I've given up trying to figure out what's going on. That ends in madness.

Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

Jings

Haven't figured out where to find the backup text files for the Dualbox, which has both a multi-bank ghostbox and EMF activated voicebox.

A couple of excerpts from the EMF activated voicebox...
0d4409ee5cd86cf8ffe55fd6dbe6103c.jpg
37881a5c9717c9ce321fa043b7f5dafa.jpg

Jings

Spirits have previously warned that there would be Covid-19 strains mutating into pretty nasty buggers. Seems like the time has come, both in UK and SA. When asked about the strain they say there's increase in heart attacks. Again there's also mention of herbs, but not sure which they're referring to.

Jings

Did a session on Project Paranormal 3 app tonight:

Super. Worth it. Spirit good luck. First week together. Car wash. You look beautiful.
Our winner. It's perfect. So weird. Can I smell? Yummy. Celebrate. Coconut. Would you hold it? Excellent.
Snake board. We are moving. Sia fanzi. Beautiful.
I need a full one. Andrew, you'll like it. Credit one point. Waking up the guys. Leave it natural. The event. My month's up. Caught up. I love Shaun. You're incredible. You need to meet her. I should do it. Golden ticket. Let's cook. Rock on. List the credits. It's got value.
My darling it works. Tell them we have the gifts. I'm next. Thank them. Excellent.

Jings

When thinking of you I hear fish eggs.

Beautiful is an adjective used often. First time hearing "tryptamine" that I can remember.

That was it for now as there is a German man who keeps on interrupting.

Nicholas

Roe, roe, roe your boat...... I did rowing at school. I was the coxswain for our 7th Fours crew.

Tryptamine sounds hellishly complicated.

How do you know that he is German? Was he ranting and raving?

Jings

Roe, roe, roe your boat...... I did rowing at school. I was the coxswain for our 7th Fours crew.

Tryptamine sounds hellishly complicated.

How do you know that he is German? Was he ranting and raving?

Spirits drive me nuts with their puns. Rowing sounds like fun. You must have been good at it. Are you playing a fish game currently?

Have to research tryptimine too. Maybe it will be featuring as a trend.

Not sure how I know he was German. Sometimes forget what was said during the interaction and didn't write it down this time.

Nicholas

There are no fish in the games I am playing currently.

Avoid Dimethyltryptamine.

Well, was he speaking German?

Jings

There are no fish in the games I am playing currently.

Avoid Dimethyltryptamine.

Well, was he speaking German?
Not sure the fish are coming up in sessions

I think he was speaking German. Something was also mentioned about him considered a narcissist.

Are you still worried about the dream you had concerning your heart?

Nicholas

Still no fishing games.

Herr Trumpf, maybe?

Well, things took a different turn and I had my heart broken - also in a dream. Still think about death sometimes.

Jings

Still no fishing games.

Herr Trumpf, maybe?

Well, things took a different turn and I had my heart broken - also in a dream. Still think about death sometimes.
Maybe you're connecting to someone's life in a dream. I've been hearing a spirit talking of heartache for the last couple months. He says it in Afrikaans - hartseer.