LPW 25: Loadshedding can't get you if you're not there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lara

Do people attending Comic con as game characters fall in this category? ;)

Jings

Do people attending Comic con as game characters fall in this category? ;)

Sounds more like fantasy role-play.

In Ja Rule's song real life fantasy sounds harsh. All the fame and stardom but went to jail for tax evasion and lost friends who used to be tight before the fame and fortune.

bigAl-sa

Just back from another telkom outage. 2nd in a week. This fibre link is beginning to feel like adsl :(

Tribs

No, I took the view that if you had disapproved you would have jumped in with an immediate NO, not posed the question if you want your daughter having money thrown at her by old Spiderz men.
You forget that it is not my choice. She is 21 and allowed to make her own bad decisions.

Tribs

It doesn't prevent you from giving good advice or suggest an alternative. :)
You don't have a young adult female child - do you ? 😂 No - I believe in letting people make their own mistakes. I wasn't allowed to until I left home - would have been nice to have the freedom to do it in a safe environment. At least I can be there for them when the time comes. And yes - I do give guidance - but some lessons need to be learnt.

Lara

You don't have a young adult female child - do you ? 😂 No - I believe in letting people make their own mistakes. I wasn't allowed to until I left home - would have been nice to have the freedom to do it in a safe environment. At least I can be there for them when the time comes. And yes - I do give guidance - but some lessons need to be learnt.
Is she a rebel? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.