LPW 25: Loadshedding can't get you if you're not there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lara

No but she is stubborn. My son is the rebel. You have no idea how many times I have saved his ass.
Why are you so protective of your son when you let your daughter do what she want? :D

Tribs

Why are you so protective of your son when you let your daughter do what she want? :D
She is older. And no - he gets a lot of freedom too. I have only needed to save her once - and her friends many times. She doesn't do alcohol really

Lara

She is older. And no - he gets a lot of freedom too. I have only needed to save her once - and her friends many times. She doesn't do alcohol really
Awesome! She doesn't make bad decisions. Just keeps horrible company. :D

Lara

Aquariums have the ability to give life to any room but they are really expensive and difficult to maintain.

I'm thinking of using a large television to display an aquarium. It will also reduce space needed for installation.

Do you think this is a workable solution or will it not have the same effect as a real aquarium? :)

Tribs

Aquariums have the ability to give life to any room but they are really expensive and difficult to maintain.

I'm thinking of using a large television to display an aquarium. It will also reduce space needed for installation.

Do you think this is a workable solution or will it not have the same effect as a real aquarium? :)
Yes - but you will have to sacrifice your fish every time there is a show you want to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.