Look: Fed up of the scourge of rape and femicide, SA women turn to guns for protection

EADC

No, no, he postures "only with a striker fired gun like a Glock" so it is not that likely he'll shoot his own dick off. Unless he has no idea how to handle a firearm.

Wait. You could be right.

Wtf is going on I come here to get away from the crazy but the crazy is here

NObanana4you

30+ years of weapons ownership has still shown me batshit crazies are hard to identify.

SoldierMan

Fuck off, you inbred moronic cunt.

Couldn't you get your mother or your sister to suck you off today so you had to make snide little remarks in your petulant little tantrum?

Real classy little Dave, real classy (y)

SoldierMan

You sure you can stand with huge chip on your shoulder?

You don't understand what the second amendment means, nor do you understand what most of these changes that you're proposing would actually bring in a country like South Africa with near non-existent law enforcement, outright theft of weapons from army/police, etc., which will just start an arms race, the US kind of already has it.

Note I am American-Austrian, the 1st and 14th place for most guns per 100 civilians, pretty much every male family member I have in Austria posses a weapon after their military service, and even I see an issue with making guns even more commonplace than they are now in such a society as here.

No chip whatsoever, just don't like shoot from the hip comments from ignorant people who know nothing about guns telling me about gun rights. Adding to that we live in a country with one of the most high murder rates in the world (usually knives and blunt objects) and peoplel want to berate you for being pro gun, it's ignorance, arrogance and outright sanctimonious bullcrap.

Nice that you think I don't understand what it means. I have heard from many Americans what they think it stands for and I understand it just fine thank you.
I understand what the founding fathers of America thought it means and I side with them, but I'm sure you know better than them.

If you actually read my posts you will see that I said a second amendment style law, not what America has.

So what exactly are you against when it comes to gun rights in South Africa?

SoldierMan

No, no, he postures "only with a striker fired gun like a Glock" so it is not that likely he'll shoot his own dick off. Unless he has no idea how to handle a firearm.

Wait. You could be right.

Ah you got me man, my Glock is but a showpiece, the ammo is but a bluff, can you please teach me how to handle a firearm, surely someone as cool and knowledgeable as you knows, come on scuddy buddy teach me!

TabacNW

I’m curious. Why play the race card as a first reaction?
I'm white, i don't have a race card to play.
And i'm gatvol of this "Men are scum" story. This is SA, point to those who are the majority giving the minority a bad name.

scudsucker

can you please teach me how to handle a firearm,
The only thing I would teach you about your firearm is how to remove the magazine, clear the chamber, and disassemble it.

And then hand it to the police along with your license.

SoldierMan

The only thing I would teach you about your firearm is how to remove the magazine, clear the chamber, and disassemble it.

And why would you do that? You don't think that conservatives have a right to self-defence in SA?

Paul Hjul

I am not sure it is a fair assumption that he (she?) has a licence.