Look: Fed up of the scourge of rape and femicide, SA women turn to guns for protection

Paul Hjul

Wrong again, Rudolph called me a second amendment gun nut or something to that effect. There';s always a reason as you will see.
No you lying sack of shit, the post is there for all to read. Even if Rudolph called you a gun nut in another thread (for which no evidence is given) nothing in this discussion even touches on it.

SoldierMan

This is what qualifies you to talk shit about guns? Your brother got conscripted and you've been arrested?

Nice.

*TEN THOUSAND facepalms* for you scuddy.
Talk about taking stuff out of context, that is not what I said at all. Are you sincere in saying that or are you really just being a complete dick?

scudsucker

I am one of the least racist people you will meet
Sure, because this is what not-at-all-racists always follow up with:
I'm always the one saying to other people, "don't say that" or "that is racist don't be stupid", "give the ANC a chance they need to find their feet")

constantly calling me a racist inbred redneck fucking c**t.
You are a racist inbred redneck cunt, the only epithet I'd argue with there is the suggestion you are able to fuck.

Dave

Dave had not posted in this thread. You took to insulting him in the 3rd post without basis or provocation.

Don’t expect the POS to tell the truth, he’s been a liar since the day he joined.

I am one of the least racist people you will meet

Your best friends are black, no?

Amazing you haven’t used that line yet...

SoldierMan

No you lying sack of shit, the post is there for all to read. Even if Rudolph called you a gun nut in another thread (for which no evidence is given) nothing in this discussion even touches on it.

So you haven't taken conversations from other threads over to other ones?

Dave, or was it scuddy went a step beyond that and raised issues on MyBB regarding stuff said here.......

scudsucker

Talk about taking stuff out of context, that is not what I said at all. Are you sincere in saying that or are you really just being a complete dick?
So you were not arrested and your brother was not conscripted?

How did you two boys learn about guns then?

Paul Hjul

And remember when I left the thread for a while. You lot continued with the insults even when I left and when I returned and I tried to be civil you lot wouldn't have it. So I guess I joined they fray again as you lot just like it too much to quit.
You left in IIRC (on mobile and am not rechecking) 219 and 10 posts later came back. In that time a genuine if somewhat tongue in cheek conversation was starting.

Playing the victim really is your dishonest modus operandi.

SoldierMan

Don’t expect the POS to tell the truth, he’s been a liar since the day he joined.

Your best friends are black, no?

Amazing you haven’t used that line yet...

No don't have any black friends since I moved from the farm to Cape Town. Do have coloured friends though, does that count, does it Dave, please tell me it counts I so want your approval you magnificent human being you :ROFLMAO:

SoldierMan

You left in IIRC (on mobile and am not rechecking) 219 and 10 posts later came back. In that time a genuine if somewhat tongue in cheek conversation was starting.

Playing the victim really is your dishonest modus operandi.

Liar.

SoldierMan

Sure, because this is what not-at-all-racists always follow up with:

You are a racist inbred redneck cunt, the only epithet I'd argue with there is the suggestion you are able to fuck.

Ah the asshole of The Grotto getting in as much rot in one sentence as he can, calling me a racist. Ha.

Tell me scuddy, do you jerk off to how many swear words you use and how much you insult and demean people on the internet. I bet it makes you smile and you get off on it don't you. You like it when you demean people. You like it when you act like a twisted loon. You like it when you call someone a c**t. Am I right you sick bastard. I really would hate to be around you, you literally infect people with your despicable personality.