Happy Meter

Tribs

I am not on standby. IT standby phoned me. The boss who is on standby doesn't know what to do. The next person they called....doesn't know what to do. The next person they called....is 60km away from home. This is the cunt that didn't do his work, which is causing month end to fall over. They want me to fix his fuckup, but he refuses to give me the information to do it.
So in the work Whatsapp group (where I asked for information), I eventually said "Thanks for the teamwork."
Switched my phone off.
I don't blame you. People not doing their job has caused a headache for us too this morning. And then the one guy who knew what he did - had a panic attack and went home. No one can reach him

satanboy

How is one supposed to work with cunts like this?

I have reported this guy numerous times to the previous manager and the current manager. The current one thinks he is fantastic.

satanboy

My last month of work.
Boss asked me to stay on (2 days a week), I am not.
Boss called me asking for advice on which other staff member(s) to fire. She has noticed a clique that is working against the team. Took her a while.

Tribs

My last month of work.
Boss asked me to stay on (2 days a week), I am not.
Boss called me asking for advice on which other staff member(s) to fire. She has noticed a clique that is working against the team. Took her a while.
Hope you pointed them out

satanboy

Meeting....a colleague is once again discovered not doing his work (same idiot from Saturday, he is on leave).
Boss....asks me to show temp worker how shit works because of the above....I say..."I am busy the whole day, I will try to fit him in."
Boss...shouts; "There is no teamwork here. I will show him."
Me...switches off camera....
shows middle finger...does not partake in meeting further.

Venomous

Meeting....a colleague is once again discovered not doing his work (same idiot from Saturday, he is on leave).
Boss....asks me to show temp worker how shit works because of the above....I say..."I am busy the whole day, I will try to fit him in."
Boss...shouts; "There is no teamwork here. I will show him."
Me...switches off camera....
shows middle finger...does not partake in meeting further.
LoLz,