Happy Meter

Nicholas

2/10
feeling stupid
[I reminded someone that the House Mother has spoken repeatedly about standing in or near doorways during this pandemic. They told me that they didn't appreciate it when someone spoke to them in a condescending manner.]

Tribs

2/10
feeling stupid
[I reminded someone that the House Mother has spoken repeatedly about standing in or near doorways during this pandemic. They told me that they didn't appreciate it when someone spoke to them in a condescending manner.]
Ignore them - they were deflecting because they did not like that they were caught

Nicholas

Ignore them - they were deflecting because they did not like that they were caught
I was feeling like mud, so I went down and apologised. He has a point: I do sometimes behave as though I think that I am a cut above some other people - probably to compensate for how I feel about myself.

Tribs

I was feeling like mud, so I went down and apologised. He has a point: I do sometimes behave as though I think that I am a cut above some other people - probably to compensate for how I feel about myself.
I have never picked that up from you. You have never shown that sort of attitude in all the years I have known you. I think you are wrong.
But apologising does keep the peace - just don't take it as though you actually did something wrong.

Sinbad

Making progress towards a reunion with my wife - she has her visa in hand, and we made all the arrangements for the transport of the pets (as far as we can - now they're on a waiting list for a flight)
Next, to get the last of the stuff packed into the container, and finally, book her plane ticket (and sucky quarantine hotel). Looks like we will be together again in early June!

Spizz

Making progress towards a reunion with my wife - she has her visa in hand, and we made all the arrangements for the transport of the pets (as far as we can - now they're on a waiting list for a flight)
Next, to get the last of the stuff packed into the container, and finally, book her plane ticket (and sucky quarantine hotel). Looks like we will be together again in early June!

Nice one. What’s the deal with the pets? You have a dog iirc? Price etc?

Sinbad

Nice one. What’s the deal with the pets? You have a dog iirc? Price etc?
Dog and cat. Coming to about 40k. They will pick them up, do the final vet certificate, put them in travel crates with comfort packs, put them on the plane, clear them through customs at heathrow and hand them over to me.

Spizz

Dog and cat. Coming to about 40k. They will pick them up, do the final vet certificate, put them in travel crates with comfort packs, put them on the plane, clear them through customs at heathrow and hand them over to me.

Thanks. Not such a bad price considered. If I head that way it’ll just be a doggo so that gives me a good idea.

satanboy

Meeting: 09:00-09:30
Meeting: 10:00-10:30
Meeting: 10:30-13:30 (insanity)
Meeting: 15:00-16:00

idiots

EADC

Meeting: 09:00-09:30
Meeting: 10:00-10:30
Meeting: 10:30-13:30 (insanity)
Meeting: 15:00-16:00

idiots

Lol and then have another meeting about work not done becasue of the other meetings, rinse and repeat

satanboy

The boss opened a spreadsheet (she created on Mon), that she wanted us to update during the week. Nobody did. She complained a bit and carried on, until she noticed that all the due dates had "changed". She proceeded to reprimand us all over and over that it wasn't funny etc.

Note - nobody updated the sheet.

I went to the file, copy and pasted the properties it in the chat. Last person to save = her at the time she last saved it.
I said to her in front of the whole team that I found the culprit.

She was all eager to see who it was....

then had to apologise to the whole team.

:ROFLMAO:

Lara

The boss opened a spreadsheet (she created on Mon), that she wanted us to update during the week. Nobody did. She complained a bit and carried on, until she noticed that all the due dates had "changed". She proceeded to reprimand us all over and over that it wasn't funny etc.

Note - nobody updated the sheet.

I went to the file, copy and pasted the properties it in the chat. Last person to save = her at the time she last saved it.
I said to her in front of the whole team that I found the culprit.

She was all eager to see who it was....

then had to apologise to the whole team.

:ROFLMAO:
Schadenfreude isn't nice. ;)