Happy Meter

Sinbad

I am so sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose people we care for - and from covid is even worse.
Thanks. I feel very sore about this. He would have been one of the first to be vaccinated in a functional country.

On a related note, 10 today. My wife's visa just came through.
Now to negotiate the minefield that is international flights and quarantine bookings.

satanboy

Just discovered that every finance person has to do a 3 hour psychometric test
I am not scared of any test, but who the hell has three hours to waste?

satanboy

To see if people are in the correct positions....

although each person that applied for their job, has had to do those same psychometric tests to get the job....explain that...

How to alienate your staff in a two easy steps....I won't mention the 1st one.

biometrics

To see if people are in the correct positions....

although each person that applied for their job, has had to do those same psychometric tests to get the job....explain that...

How to alienate your staff in a two easy steps....I won't mention the 1st one.
Anal probe?

Sinbad

Eye hurts
Meeting 9am-10am
Meeting 10am-11am
Meeting 11am-2pm
If it's just a normal subconjunctival haemorrhage, it should not hurt (maybe feel a bit itchy or scratchy). If it's sore and you're having trouble focusing, you should get it checked out.

Sinbad

Booked last night to do an RYA powerboat skipper course next week. This in itself should be good fun (2 days buggering around on a rubber duck in the sea) but hopefully this will open a door to being asked to help out with support boats at the UK leg of the SailGP series in July

MASSIVE excite :D

/edit 8.5 now... one of my sailing friends from SA who emigrated a year or two ago is joining me on the course!

satanboy

If it's just a normal subconjunctival haemorrhage, it should not hurt (maybe feel a bit itchy or scratchy). If it's sore and you're having trouble focusing, you should get it checked out.
SYMPTOMS OF SUBCONJUNCTIVAL HEMORRHAGE
  • redness on the white part of the eye
  • eye is irritated or feels scratched
  • feeling of fullness in the eye
You’ll likely not need treatment for a subconjunctival hemorrhage. It’s usually harmless and clears up in about a week.

Maybe it's my brain tumor hurting.

Last edited: