Happy Meter

Papa Smurf

Mmmmmm but do you still fuck ? If not - this is a waste of time - is it not ?
I use to enjoy it. No wait, I use to love it. But truth be told I don't even think about it anymore. Out of sight out of mind, I think the saying goes. There are pros and cons to everything in life. ie, relationships, work, freedom, sex etc.

Right now for the last few years since around 2017 in my break up I am hiking or camping almost every weekend of the year with newly founded like-minded friends :) And I am absolutely loving every moment of it and wish it never ends. The natural high is such a good kick every time LOL

Like right now I am beyond excited to be going on the Otter Trail hike in Tsitsikamma Forest starting this Sunday morning. I am and have been smiling ear to ear for weeks now, my jaw is literally sore as I type this :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, I am also drinking and my brain is elsewhere so back to the question you ask, mmm... I do love the every 2nd or 3rd day pomp ritual until I die, but I also don't want to be living my last years doing that ritual with a static partner (until we die) when I could rather give up pomping and rather get my natural high out there in nature ;) Enjoying life with yourself and/or other like minded people around you. What a rush it is.

As I mature like an old cheese or redwine, or to be honest an old man I am loving living again, something I haven't done since my 20's

dabean

5. Murphy's Law hitting at every turn. Full attention needed to stay afloat/sane at all times. Focusing on one thing at a time seems to be the best strategy for me. I can handle difficult things as long as I'm calm, hence the 5.