Happy Meter

Sinbad

The wife's quarantine hotel is treating her a LOT better than I got treated at mine, so she's happy and not feeling hemmed in or bored yet. Huge relief.

satanboy

3(?)
someone just sent me a meeting request for a journal I processed .....wait for it.....in 2014!!!!!

5min later....another meeting pops up...
The meeting requestor eventually phones in my colleague who is supposed to attend (he did accept the original meeting). I could clearly hear that he was in a shopping centre.

Jesus H Christ

Last edited:

Sinbad

3(?)
someone just sent me a meeting request for a journal I processed .....wait for it.....in 2014!!!!!

5min later....another meeting pops up...
The meeting requestor eventually phones in my colleague who is supposed to attend (he did accept the original meeting). I could clearly hear that he was in a shopping centre.

Jesus H Christ
Your office is seriously dysfunctional

satanboy

• Boss asked me to send a list of names to be invited to my "farewell". I sent a short list. What does she do? Invited my enemies and the people that irritate me the most.
  • Invite was sent out with my name spelled incorrectly.

Tribs

• Boss asked me to send a list of names to be invited to my "farewell". I sent a short list. What does she do? Invited my enemies and the people that irritate me the most.
She is as dumb as those employees.

Venomous

Condolences and commiserations to you regarding that

satanboy

Some people don't think that your company spelling your name incorrectly (after >30 years service) is important. I am one of those weirdos that thinks it is.

Some think that receiving a pay cheque each month is being treated well.

Nicholas

If your name is spelled incorrectly, that isn't you, is it? Wouldn't that mean that you are not invited? [Does your employer force staff members to have farewell parties?}