Forum Suggestions

biometrics

I meant if you are only going to work on referral signups (like the community for example) people who have already had invites won't be able to sign up (as they won't have a referrer).
Oh, no this is just a competition kind of thing. Share this sites url with your referral link and the member that gets the most signups wins something.

biometrics

I don't want to add features if it's annoying but I'd like some help recruiting members, so how about a referral competition. When the plugin is enabled you will get a referral section in your profile where you can copy your unique link and see who registered using it and so on.

I was thinking that there will be three prize pools of which there will be a random draw in each pool:
1 referral = 3rd prize pool
2 referrals = 2nd prize pool
3+ referrals = 1st prize pool

Need to check what I have at home that's worthwhile to give away but top of mind a choice of things like a jar of weed, a mobile credit card machine, anonymous mask, cool unused shirts and other random stuff... or maybe some cash.

Thoughts?

biometrics

Added Climb ZA to the forum list. Any other SA forums that I should add?

EmJay

Suggest you add a comments section to your blog posts.

This recipe is not complete and I am not going to use any of my other social media accounts to mention this.

The cooking time is not mentioned. This would typically need a thermometer, or a description of what cooked looks like (i.e. it should jiggle).

biometrics

Suggest you add a comments section to your blog posts.

It's a bit of a mission to add a thread for each Wordpress post so I've been doing it only for the english articles. Didn't think the rest would want to be discussed with the current crowd. ;)

tape

Where do I get the forms for "Apply for a forum mod" and what is the salary?:)

biometrics

Want to relaunch the home page, which of these do you like? (going dark default on the forum too)

biometrics

Ok, new thread, vote here:

biometrics

I have started a Google Adwords campaign for the forum. Please suggest keywords I should target.

Dave

I have started a Google Adwords campaign for the forum. Please suggest keywords I should target.

Have you read this?