Forum Suggestions

BloodrayneZA

Never noticed that before lol, it's only on the mobile view I see. Seems to just be a shortcut to new posts.
Ok yeah it’s straight to the home page listing latest posts and status updates. When I open the side menu for new posts, it gives me exactly new posts I haven’t read.

the lightning icon gives me both new and read posts stating Latest Posts, not the unread ones.

Vorastra

So, how about a "Books" section under "Topics" or are we grouping that into "Media"?

EmJay

I am curious. There was a distinct lack of moderation on MyBB in the threads that I interacted in (and only because there was so much content on some days), and moderation only when certain members complained about something. What was heavy handed about their moderation?

I got banned for insulting someone after receiving a warning from a mod, but it was totally worth it and I didn't expect a different outcome. So I did deserve it. Would totally do it again. That was my first and only black mark against my user name after 15 years, so trying to understand. And I do admit that I push the envelope often.