Forum Suggestions

biometrics

I've changed the Online Status Timeout from 15 minutes to 1 hour. I think that is more representative for a small forum. So for example you get this expanded result:

1590172011481.png

Compared to:

1590172041436.png

biometrics

Can I merge Writers Corner into Any Topic? Doesn't look like it is going to be used.

Reactions: Y2K

Y2K

You may as well, if people start writing you could always move it again.
I've actually been writing but I keep it offline, I don't trust the lurkers and I don't know anybody here well enough to share the things I write.

Tribs

I've actually been writing but I keep it offline, I don't trust the lurkers and I don't know anybody here well enough to share the things I write.
But you asked for the section 😂 Perhaps I should delete mine and then there won't be anything to move :)

biometrics

@biometrics is there a feature to delete an entire thread or do I have to do it one post at a time?
I'm under correction but if you delete the OP doesn't it delete the thread? No idea. Suppose I can do it. Do you really want to delete your stuff though?

Tribs

I'm under correction but if you delete the OP doesn't it delete the thread? No idea. Suppose I can do it. Do you really want to delete your stuff though?
There is no point having it. No one enjoyed what I wrote so I won't be putting any more up :) And it will just be moved to the back of the other section. So wasted space.