Cryptocurrencies

Spizz

Wow, R70k, hey! I'm going to follow your advice from now on!

I really don’t get your attitude towards crypto when there are a million other things like it.

Alcohol has caused far more misery than crypto ever will. But because you like a couple of beers and a glass of wine, you don’t feel the seethe towards a guy who just drank his salary, beat his wife because he’s drunk and has no food for his kids?

Use it don’t use it. Wtf?

biometrics

I really don’t get your attitude towards crypto when there are a million other things like it.

Alcohol has caused far more misery than crypto ever will. But because you like a couple of beers and a glass of wine, you don’t feel the seethe towards a guy who just drank his salary, beat his wife because he’s drunk and has no food for his kids?

Use it don’t use it. Wtf?
I have no idea what you just said!?

LD50

I'm more into property than gambling.
There's a shit load of people that's into property that...wait for it....that's also into crypto
I don't know what you want me to say man. I've also bought a generator for 5k and sold it for 7.
I've dumped R800 on a 10c machine at Grand West and lost it in less than 30min
I've fucked a hooker before my marriage and lost it all
What the actual fuck is your point???
Is Crypto bad? No. Is Crypto good? No

biometrics

There's a shit load of people that's into property that...wait for it....that's also into crypto
I don't know what you want me to say man. I've also bought a generator for 5k and sold it for 7.
I've dumped R800 on a 10c machine at Grand West and lost it in less than 30min
I've fucked a hooker before my marriage and lost it all
What the actual fuck is your point???
Is Crypto bad? No. Is Crypto good? No
Qft

Spizz

I have no idea what you just said!?

I said based on human misery as it seems to be, your dislike of crypto is kind of weird when there are a million other more worthy causes to focus on. Such as the innocent victims of alcohol abuse.

LD50

It's sad Bio, it's sad to see you going down this path
I can't bare this anymore
fuckkit

Dave

you've been saying this since Moses

So what happens on the day when the majority decide that want to cash out their non-existent crypto “currency”? Unless you’re a sovereign country you don’t get to print money when you don’t actually have any (and that can go wrong for countries as well).

Your crypto mining makes lots of 1’s and 0’s but zero Dollars, Pounds or Euros in the real world...

LD50

So what happens on the day when the majority decide that want to cash out their non-existent crypto “currency”? Unless you’re a sovereign country you don’t get to print money when you don’t actually have any (and that can go wrong for countries as well).

Your crypto mining makes lots of 1’s and 0’s but zero Dollars, Pounds or Euros in the real world...
what? I'm not mining boet

LD50

So your non-existent crypto currency is even more non-existent than the “currency” being “created” by people who are wasting more electricity than all the solar panels in the world produce?
Budddy, you are missing a crucial point; the influx into my bank account.
The dynamics, the ingredients, the non-existence, the what evers...is of no concern to me.
I don't care if any crypto is the result of your wet dream...

LD50

So your non-existent crypto currency is even more non-existent than the “currency” being “created” by people who are wasting more electricity than all the solar panels in the world produce?
what the fuck have YOU done for the environment?
Go clean your air rifle you pussy