Cryptocurrencies

Lara

Crypto currencies are the future. I just can't convince myself to invest in them. I'm weird. :eek:

Lara

No it's not "the future". Nonsense. What can you use it for other than speculation? The crash is going to be spectacular.
It will only fail if Governments interfere and regulate it to death. Crypto will develop into tradeable currencies. ;)

Spizz

You get it. Others claim it is that path to god, or the cure to all disease.

Exactly. But it is a path to many things.

The $209 I initially invested in Doge is money I resigned to lose. Today I could sell it for a little over $5000.

Let’s see where it takes me in a year or 5. Maybe nowhere, maybe somewhere. If nowhere, it’s been fun. Kinda looking otherwise though.

biometrics

Exactly. But it is a path to many things.

The $209 I initially invested in Doge is money I resigned to lose. Today I could sell it for a little over $5000.

Let’s see where it takes me in a year or 5. Maybe nowhere, maybe somewhere. If nowhere, it’s been fun. Kinda looking otherwise though.
It could go to zero, so why not sell now?

Spizz

Oh right. Yeah, not into gambling.

Not everyone is. But different people get their entertainment in different ways.

I love a flutter and bet at least R300 on football every weekend. Some people would rather spend that money on a trip to the cinema with popcorn and a slush puppy. I prefer to gamble on sport.

It’s fun, it’s controlled and if I couldn’t afford to lose it I wouldn’t do it. It’s entertainment.