Coronavirus COVID-19 News specific to South Africa

satanboy

President Cyril Ramaphosa has dismissed rumours that South Africa is returning to a hard lockdown but said there are worrying trends related to COVID-19 infections.

biometrics

I know - aint it wonderful. I took the other site to task about it but one of the more level-headed mods has decided to defend them. I just don't get it.
Not quite following?

You mean they believe we're going back to 3?

Not a chance.

Düber

I am still glad I stocked up, I don't think they would be foolish enough to have another lockdown but stranger things have happened.

GreGorGy

Not quite following?

You mean they believe we're going back to 3?

Not a chance.

They wrote an article that suggested (but not expressed) a hard lockdown. They were reckless and they know it. But their pride, as always, prevents them from admitting this. I remember when I called them out on their DSTV Myth article, they stood their ground until the quoted source took them to task then suddenly a little (very little) backtracking happened.

GreGorGy

A more extensive enforced mask mandate might happen though. Which I'm fine with.

Got a big booze order today...
Have you watched South Park's Pandemic Special? In it, people where masks over their chins and call them chin diapers. I went to Mafikeng a couple of weeks back and let me tell you, that is exactly what I saw - chin diapers.

I have now modified my mask to include a pig snout.

That snout adds another level of filtering, although not by design.

biometrics

Have you watched South Park's Pandemic Special? In it, people where masks over their chins and call them chin diapers. I went to Mafikeng a couple of weeks back and let me tell you, that is exactly what I saw - chin diapers.

I have now modified my mask to include a pig snout.

That snout adds another level of filtering, although not by design.
I did. I see more people not even bothering with masks rather than the chin mask.