Coronavirus around the world thread

satanboy

A - Fuck

satanboy

Denmark, Norway and Finland, with a combined population of around 16.75 million, have recorded 4,331 deaths attributed to coronavirus as of Thursday (259 per million). All three enforced lockdowns early on in the pandemic. Sweden, by contrast, has registered 12,798 deaths, and possesses a population 10.2 million, meaning it has a far higher death rate than its immediate neighbors (1,255 per million), according to Johns Hopkins University data.

biometrics

Not only are there enough vaccines in the US for everyone, now they will be able to get monoclonal antibodies if they get sick too. That's the stuff Trump got when he was sick at Walter Reed.

And we get fuck all.

satanboy

Not only are there enough vaccines in the US for everyone, now they will be able to get monoclonal antibodies if they get sick too. That's the stuff Trump got when he was sick at Walter Reed.

And we get fuck all.
Maybe in 19 years

Sinbad

I wonder how @Sinbad got on with his initial medical check up with his new GP, and whether they offered him a vaccination appointment.
Went fine. They obviously want me to try and get some history files from my docs in SA.

I got the invite for the vaccine about an hour after the appointment. Going tomorrow at about 10am