Coronavirus around the world thread

Sinbad

Referring to this. So it's no good for our variant.
It's not proven to be good.

It's not proven to be no good.

There is no evidence.

However given that it's good against all the other variants there's good enough reason to believe the results will be similar with the SA variant which is in fact nothing special and has most of its mutation in common with other variants.

biometrics

It's not proven to be good.

It's not proven to be no good.

There is no evidence.

However given that it's good against all the other variants there's good enough reason to believe the results will be similar with the SA variant which is in fact nothing special and has most of its mutation in common with other variants.
Think I'll take our SA scientists word for it rather.

biometrics

You do that, over what most of the world’s scientists think.

You're entitled to your personal opinion, so I won’t even try argue the fact. Just like I don’t with general anti-vaxxers...
Not my opinion. Scientists. Are you comparing me to an anti-vaxer, seriously? I'm first in line when I can get it. Just not AZ, thanks. Pfizer or J&J.

biometrics

Why, have they conducted tests I'm not aware of?

There's almost zero prevalence of the SA version here, so no stats
Yes they have and decided against using it. Not like I have choice anyway. And our strain is mainly here.

SoldierMan

Here is a video I found on another forum and it is really eye opening.

The doctor speaking is a pathologist and is an expert in virology and immunology.
He has done 100,000 Covid tests over the last while and has dealt with over 350,000 patients.

He says that Vitamin D is critical to fighting Covid-19! He says the other treatment that works is Ivermectin, he mostly works in the lab, of the patients that he has treated Ivermectin has cured them with 12-48 hours.

This lines up with another study doen that looked at what the difference was between Covid patients who recovred and those that got worse or died. It was Vitamin D.

He says that he is not anti-vaccine, him and his kids have taken vaccines but the current ones are entirely experimental, they do not know what the long term effects will be.

Many of the mRNA studies that have been done on animals like ferrets and cats have resulted in death, NOT straight away but 6-9 months later when they get another wild variation of the virus!

We do not know if it is safe. Do not take the vaccine.

If you take enough Vitamin D he says that it is very unlikely that you will get a cytokine storm as the bodies immune system is functioning normally. Mid level Vitamin D is 50ng/ml (range 20-100). Stock up on Vitamin D and Ivermectin and eat healthy obesity is a big no no as the Vitamin D spreads into the fat instead of getting used by the immune system.

The famous doctor Dr Vauci from America takes 8000-10000 iu Vitamin D daily but he doesn’t tell others to do the same. Just an interesting note.

Here’s the video.

Dave

Here is a video I found on another forum and it is really eye opening.

The doctor speaking is a pathologist and is an expert in virology and immunology.
He has done 100,000 Covid tests over the last while and has dealt with over 350,000 patients.

He says that Vitamin D is critical to fighting Covid-19! He says the other treatment that works is Ivermectin, he mostly works in the lab, of the patients that he has treated Ivermectin has cured them with 12-48 hours.

This lines up with another study doen that looked at what the difference was between Covid patients who recovred and those that got worse or died. It was Vitamin D.

He says that he is not anti-vaccine, him and his kids have taken vaccines but the current ones are entirely experimental, they do not know what the long term effects will be.

Many of the mRNA studies that have been done on animals like ferrets and cats have resulted in death, NOT straight away but 6-9 months later when they get another wild variation of the virus!

We do not know if it is safe. Do not take the vaccine.

If you take enough Vitamin D he says that it is very unlikely that you will get a cytokine storm as the bodies immune system is functioning normally. Mid level Vitamin D is 50ng/ml (range 20-100). Stock up on Vitamin D and Ivermectin and eat healthy obesity is a big no no as the Vitamin D spreads into the fat instead of getting used by the immune system.

The famous doctor Dr Vauci from America takes 8000-10000 iu Vitamin D daily but he doesn’t tell others to do the same. Just an interesting note.

Here’s the video.

Ah, TwatMan is back with more dangerous shit about Covid.

Just one funny titbit

Cole also told lawmakers that ivermectin, a medication used in horses to treat parasites, killed the coronavirus in 99.9% of petri dish studies. Souza said while this statement is true, it would have to be given to humans in a dose 100 times the size used in studies, which would be unsafe for humans.

SoldierMan

Cole also told lawmakers that ivermectin, a medication used in horses to treat parasites, killed the coronavirus in 99.9% of petri dish studies. Souza said while this statement is true, it would have to be given to humans in a dose 100 times the size used in studies, which would be unsafe for humans.

That's utter nonsense.