Can someone loop me in on what's been happening?

BloodrayneZA

Okay
its cold today
glad i got a hike in 2 days ago in Pringle Bay around the corner from @biometrics
@BloodrayneZA is it summer there please? i need to throw up my tent and chillax (y)

View attachment 3201
Yeah almost, 20th June marks summer solstice but the weather is more crappy than nice. Right now it’s been pissing down for a few days and fucking cold too.

BloodrayneZA

You call that summer? Fuck the UK, pffft.
Well I can’t complain as I have the best support system in place for the deaf. Seriously my life has changed after being able to make phone calls with a relay service. I can call my doctor, dentist etc without needing someone to make phone calls for me.

biometrics

Well I can’t complain as I have the best support system in place for the deaf. Seriously my life has changed after being able to make phone calls with a relay service. I can call my doctor, dentist etc without needing someone to make phone calls for me.
No doubt SA isn't for sissies. Not that you are a sissy. You know what I mean.

BloodrayneZA

No doubt SA isn't for sissies. Not that you are a sissy. You know what I mean.
Yep I do get you. Sadly the support system there is shit, or else I wouldn’t be here in the uk.

Edit: I’ve been lucky enough to live in small villages with great neighbours, doctors and dentist who all give me alternative means of contact - email to doctors and dentists for appointments and I was in a neighbourhood WhatsApp chat group for the months I was alone on the farm. Needless to say I’m surprised I was safe the 5 years I lived there. Had bad news shortly after I went to uk, one of my neighbours was shot point blank in her home. Mother went to funeral two weeks later 🙁

Tribs

I'm offended by the gratuitous display of violence against flowers you are currently flaunting.
We are particularly violent towards flowers. We actually promote their murder - both by hand and the use of sharp metal instruments. Not only do we slaughter them - we then keep their corpses half-submerged in water. We keep them around and watch the life bleed out of them - watch them fade away. We sometimes even pull off their petals and dry them so that we can keep the memory of their murder in a bowl beside our bed, TV and bath. We are sentimental beings - and this slaughter of anything prettier than we are - is something we savour. We profit off it - financially and emotionally. The men who use these corpses to woo their partners and gain favours because of the cost involved.... Yes @Dave - we are definitely complex individuals.