Can someone loop me in on what's been happening?

wizardofid

So I haven't been very active lately on mybb but has there been some sort of fallout that led to this forum's creation?

I just got an invite to join here.
Not fallout, rather it has become toxic in some sections, some idiots are fucking irritating people.People getting ban for stupid shit, and getting tired of DSTV and other crap been peddled to death.Same recycled news, dumb ass racists, religious nuts, fucktards, trolls and general assholes spoiling the fun.

Tribs

Not fallout, rather it has become toxic in some sections, some idiots are fucking irritating people.People getting ban for stupid shit, and getting tired of DSTV and other crap been peddled to death.Same recycled news, dumb ass racists, religious nuts, fucktards, trolls and general assholes spoiling the fun.
In a nutshell. This is the short version.
Some of us are just addicts.

LD50

Look at some point Bio will have vacancies for mods, I've noticed some psychos entering over the last few days.
So far so good and thk fuck for no flashing ads

wizardofid

Look at some point Bio will have vacancies for mods, I've noticed some psychos entering over the last few days.
So far so good and thk fuck for no flashing ads
who you calling psycho bitch, iam eccentric......:)

Lupus

So besides the covid hypochondriacs thinking it's the end of the world. What else caused the birth of the Grotto?

Lupus

It was a regional community website for the Overberg region but it didn’t work as the people here think that Facebook is the internet. So we changed it to a SA forum.
As usual the "whatsapp" community.