Apple Watch & Fitness+

BloodrayneZA

I don't really get this argument. I sleep at night so have no use for my watch, same as my phone That also charges at night so it's a perfect time to charge them both.

Monitor your sleeping pattern? ROFL, WTF is that about? I know if I sleep shit or not, don't need a watch to tell me. Does he also look at his weather app to see if it's raining outside? :p
I can't argue as I have never owned an Apple watch - I just simply asked my brother questions and he answered very honestly.

Spizz

Same here, when I first bought my Watch I signed up for the free trial of cellular on the Watch, my usage was a sum total of 0 as I always had a phone with me.

When I replace my 4, it will be a GPS only model.

I spent the extra money on an SE with cellular when I should have just gone for the 6 gps. No rgrts though. Next time I'll go gps only

biometrics

I spent the extra money on an SE with cellular when I should have just gone for the 6 gps. No rgrts though. Next time I'll go gps only
The 3 was on promo, cellular same price as gps.

Spizz

I wear my watch when sleeping, but it’s more because I often listen to music as I’m falling asleep (part time insomniac ;) ) and I use the Watch to control music playback.

I can't wait to take my watch off at night. I'd imagine it's the same feeling of freedom a woman has when dispensing of her bra at bedtime.

Dave

My 4 is still working perfectly so I’m struggling to justify buying a 6 now, even battery is as good as when new. Maybe a 7 later this year.

I wouldn’t buy the SE because it doesn’t have the full medical benefits (no ECG, iirc). Does the SE do the auto fall detection?

biometrics

Good deal then. But I'm just trying to point out it shouldn't keep you from using it in the meantime until Vodacom get their act together.
Spent hours on it yesterday and didn't get work done I wanted to, so got really annoyed with it. Thought it best to wait for my ticket to be resolved. Dude at the store can't help, says his technically inclined colleague is off with covid. He logged a ticket and now I wait. Called the call centre and they say they can see there is a ticket already, need to wait.