Alternative views on vaccines (anti-vax, nano-tags etc.)

EmJay

I found the person who has been soliciting in the PM's

Fuck off, you piece of shit.

Since biometrics seems to know what's happening in PMs, he can tell you what's there, and what is not.

EmJay

Why thank you, always such a pleasure to engage with you Klu Klux Karen.

Sorry, I don't engage with white trash.

If you are looking for, uhm, solicitation, you should really look elsewhere. I know it's hard out there, man. Since this is where you mind went, I can only make massive inferences from there.

Oh, and defend snooping admins. That behaviour just screams EADC.

EADC

Fuck off, you piece of shit.

Since biometrics seems to know what's happening in PMs, he can tell you what's there, and what is not.

On a side note don't you just love the fact you can actually tell someone to fuck right off. I do enjoy my free speech.

EmJay

Well today is your lucky day I am neither white nor trash. But I will certainly defend your right to say what ever you like.

I don't give a shit what you are, or not. Go die in a fire.

EADC

I don't give a shit what you are, or not. Go die in a fire.

Well you certainly do since you went to race immediately and added the trash like trying to distance yourself, don't worry I am not white so you can feel better about it and no need to add some qualifier to it.

Although how hot it is here dying in a fire mite be welcomed.

Spizz

You know how you make people feel welcome? By not sharing info that is received or completed as an administrator. No matter how much you disagree with or dislike the person.

What's next, biometrics? Releasing other information on users while you openly mock them? I wouldn't be surprised if you are snooping on PMs. And you fundraise off of this? Fucking, lol. The other admins should put you in your place, because you have overstepped by leaps and bounds.

I am out. When the admins start acting like this, it's a platform that cannot be trusted.

You seem upset. What did I miss?

EmJay

Well you certainly do since you went to race immediately and added the trash like trying to distance yourself, don't worry I am not white so you can feel better about it and no need to add some qualifier to it.

Although how hot it is here dying in a fire mite be welcomed.

I called you white trash.

You are not white, therefor you are still trash. Not very difficult to understand. But unsurprising the EADC won't understand this concept.

Bye, now.

Last edited:

EADC

Not white, therefor still trash. Not very difficult to understand. But unsurprising the EADC won't understand this concept.

Bye, now.

So in your world anyone not white is automatically trash, but to differentiate you had to say white trash? got it.

EmJay

So in your world anyone not white is automatically trash, but to differentiate you had to say white trash? got it.

You are a fucking moron. YOU are trash. Your posts just confirm this.

I only assumed you where white because of your very Afrikaans signature.

EADC

You are a fucking moron. YOU are trash. Your posts just confirm this.

I only assumed you where white because of your very Afrikaans signature.

uhm more people of colour speak Afrikaans than white people why would that be your automatic assumption? and you call me a moron.

So you assume all Afrikaans people are white trash?

biometrics

You know how you make people feel welcome? By not sharing info that is received or completed as an administrator. No matter how much you disagree with or dislike the person.

What's next, biometrics? Releasing other information on users while you openly mock them? I wouldn't be surprised if you are snooping on PMs. And you fundraise off of this? Fucking, lol. The other admins should put you in your place, because you have overstepped by leaps and bounds.

I am out. When the admins start acting like this, it's a platform that cannot be trusted.
Care to tell what I shared? Someone asking for an account deletion is not sharing personal info imo, you will see their status changed to guest so it is public info.

I've never read pms and never would.

What other admins?

You are free to leave, if you like I can delete your account.

EmJay

Care to tell what I shared? Someone asking for an account deletion is not sharing personal info imo, you will see their status changed to guest so it is public infom

I've never read pms and never would.

What other admins?

You are free to leave, if you like I can delete your account.

So you are telling us people have donated enough money to run this place for years and you are the only person with the keys? What happens to those contributions if something happens to you?

And you don't read PMs? Really? Are you going to tell us you sit looking at user's profiles to see what they are doing when you could just log right into the database to see what they have been up to?

So either you are displaying stalker'ish behaviour, or you are abusing your Admin rights and then talking about such in an open setting.

Either way, great job man.

biometrics

So you are telling us people have donated enough money to run this place for years and you are the only person with the keys? What happens to those contributions if something happens to you?

And you don't read PMs? Really? Are you going to tell us you sit looking at user's profiles to see what they are doing when you could just log right into the database to see what they have been up to?

So either you are displaying stalker'ish behaviour, or you are abusing your Admin rights and then talking about such in an open setting.

Either way, great job man.
What are you on about?