Alternative views on vaccines (anti-vax, nano-tags etc.)

R

rambo919

Ah yes, the "my source exists and yours doesn't" game, would also really like to know when publishing sources was considered a 10 yo game, since at 10 I didn't publish sources, only once I started getting older and it was asked that I prove where I got a claim.
Well I must have gotten older than even that because I learnt how to do my own homework rather than demand others do it for me.

Jings

Which is why I said initially they won't be used for tracking, just verification against either paper or card based ID which is done on site with a hand held scanner.

At some point someone will develop chips that can be easily implanted in the skin.... it's inevitable. And replacing such a combo with these chips will be a no brainer.

So until then it's no problem going for the vaccine, right?

R

rambo919

So until then it's no problem going for the vaccine, right?
From that perspective? No there are no direct health threats other than potential allergy.

The threat of normalizing universal trackable ID is social, but that is already happening with bank cards and other licenses. The only difference is this will eventually be a global central DB out of practical necessity.... whether that is a problem depends on worldview.

biometrics

From that perspective? No there are no direct health threats other than potential allergy.

The threat of normalizing universal trackable ID is social, but that is already happening with bank cards and other licenses. The only difference is this will eventually be a global central DB out of practical necessity.... whether that is a problem depends on worldview.
Please start a new thread for this topic and I'll move these off topic posts there.

biometrics

I'll start the new thread but what do I call it? Don't want to be unfair and just label the thread Anti-Vaxxers. I mean these people honestly believe what they believe.

R

rambo919

Please start a new thread for this topic and I'll move these off topic posts there.
I'm not the one that started it.... I just mentioned something I thought was common enough knowledge by now and a wave of rage came at me.... delete both the original and later posts I don't care. If you wanna endorse unnecessary risky behaviour that could have been prevented that's on you.

scudsucker

And attitudes like that will help usher in 1984....
Have you read the book? It is easily accessible to most 13-14yr olds; I first read it when I was eight. I imagine that you have not got beyond chapter 1, though.

Spoiler alert: at the end, Winston accepts the party in a blind - almost religious - manner.

people used to wonder how the wold could be that stupid.... well.... now we know.
The whole "wold" is stupid, sure. Maybe it is just you.
You might also notice I hope.... I am calm and you are loosing your temper.
When @biometrics temper is loosed upon this forum you will notice. Until then, the correct spelling is "losing"

As in "loser", an epithet with which you are probably familiar.

scudsucker

Well I must have gotten older than even that because I learnt how to do my own homework rather than demand others do it for me.
Not old enough to have realised that you need to support whatever crazy shit you produce with evidence, like adults do.

Jings

If you received vaccines previously without issue and no deadly food allergies, chances are good that you're not allergic to the ingredients.

Funny you should mention bank cards as the conspiracies have been ongoing since the 80s. Do you have an important job as a spy or something, or are you mega rich?

biometrics

Oh and they hate it when I move their off topic posts to a new or relevant thread. Apparently that is it!

Paul Hjul

I'll start the new thread but what do I call it? Don't want to be unfair and just label the thread Anti-Vaxxers. I mean these people honestly believe what they believe.
Spewing of morons and cunts?

edited to add:
Disclaimer

The views sentiments here - and generally unless explicitly stated otherwise - do not represent necessarily represent the views of any organization I am affiliated with. Further such views as expressed represent a matter of candid personal opinion and do not factor in when I am applying my mind - as opposed to my personal opinion - to any given set of facts. I am perfectly capable of distinguishing between person sentiments

Basically it doesn't matter how much of a fucking moron I think you are in any instance in which I am required to consider your rights, arguments or the like I am going to do so fairly and with proper regard for the relevant framework. If you are too fucking stupid to understand how it is possible to hold an adverse perspective of a person while still being able to unpack and address their argument then well you are a moron.

Last edited: