Alternative views on vaccines (anti-vax, nano-tags etc.)

biometrics

You mean nano tags? They don't have to match, they just need to know who has gotten what. But I have no idea if they actually implemented mass nano tagging yet, they could even hold off for many years before going that route after everyone has gotten used to yearly boosters.

The only tag right now is probably the certificate that will soon be used (already is in some countries) as a dompas.
Hopefully we'll follow other countries of shunning your type and not allowiung you into restaurants, movie houses etc. I certainly don't want to be in the same space as you.

Jings

You mean nano tags? They don't have to match, they just need to know who has gotten what. But I have no idea if they actually implemented mass nano tagging yet, they could even hold off for many years before going that route after everyone has gotten used to yearly boosters.

The only tag right now is probably the certificate that will soon be used (already is in some countries) as a dompas.

They don't know who has gotten what and there is no serial numbers on the syringe. Even if by some hairbrained scheme the nano tags in vaccinations exist, what would be the purpose? In case you get lose your memory and need to be found?

R

rambo919

They don't know who has gotten what and there is no serial numbers on the syringe. Even is by some hairbrained scheme the nano tags in vaccinations exist, what would be the purpose? In case you get lose your memory and need to be found?
Command and control, initially you would want to identify those resistent to your agenda. Tagging everyone with a generic tag is the easiest and simplest way to do this. And you can also use nano-tags to monitor counterfeit certificates.

R

rambo919

No it's not.
Yes it is, for a week or so you are immune suppressed and then the benefit of the jab takes hold. Even the manufacturers admit this especially when you compare stats where people who get sick right after a jab are discarded as junk data.

Jings

Command and control, initially you would want to identify those resistent to your agenda. Tagging everyone with a generic tag is the easiest and simplest way to do this. And you can also use nano-tags to monitor counterfeit certificates.

And what would be the agenda? How would it make any difference to your purpose in life? The control is the other way around. One of these days if you're not vaccinated you can't travel or stay employed.

biometrics

Yes it is, for a week or so you are immune suppressed and then the benefit of the jab takes hold. Even the manufacturers admit this especially when you compare stats where people who get sick right after a jab are discarded as junk data.
Whatever dude. There is no arguing with your type.

R

rambo919

And what would be the agenda? How would it make any difference to your purpose in life? The control is the other way around. One of these days if you're not vaccinated you can't travel or stay employed.
You can easily achieve a positive by pushing a negative. You use the nano tag to verify the dompas which itself will later be a RFID card. If either check does not validate you treat the offender like a dangerous criminal..... hardly rocket science. Universal ID with tracking possibility is just a stepping stone to whatever comes next, it's a tool not an end goal.

Of course over a decade or so the combo will be replaced with only a nano chip which will be marketed as a major improvement over the old irritating system. Nothing here (almost) is unpredictable anymore.

EDIT: I am also not saying they are even using nano-chips yet, even the current nano-needles are probably highly experimental.

Johnatan56

You'd first need to find a nanochip that small that you'd be able to put in the bloodstream without causing heart attacks.
Second you have to figure out how to actually read that info through all the skin etc., and if in blood, where exactly in the body it is.

This thread is not for you, this is for people who are going to get vaccinated, not for conspiracy BS. If you want to do that, go make another thread on it.

You can easily achieve a positive by pushing a negative. You use the nano tag to verify the dompas which itself will later be a RFID card. If either check does not validate you treat the offender like a dangerous criminal..... hardly rocket science. Universal ID with tracking possibility is just a stepping stone to whatever comes next, it's a tool not an end goal.

Of course over a decade or so the combo will be replaced with only a nano chip which will be marketed as a major improvement over the old irritating system. Nothing here (almost) is unpredictable anymore.

Yes, it's completely predictable that if a forum gets large enough, idiots like you show up.

biometrics

If the "nano-tags" help keep you out of venues and away from "us", then I wholeheatedly support it. Thanks for the heads-up, we will encourage the use of scanners in the future.

R

rambo919

You'd first need to find a nanochip that small that you'd be able to put in the bloodstream without causing heart attacks.
Second you have to figure out how to actually read that info through all the skin etc., and if in blood, where exactly in the body it is.

This thread is not for you, this is for people who are going to get vaccinated, not for conspiracy BS. If you want to do that, go make another thread on it.
Actually no, most of that has already been sorted out.... the chip does not go into the blood it goes under the skin. And I initially if you would recall said I have no problem with people getting tagged.... I just warned that they should be careful if they do so they don't in ignorance do harm to themselves after.

Yes, it's completely predictable that if a forum gets large enough, idiots like you show up.
You seem highly emotional for some reason.

Johnatan56

@biometrics
You know how to google, I teach men to fish not to eat the bait.

EDIT: and I know people who recently did not self isolate after the jab.... within a week one got sick and now they have to self isolate anyway.
Based on that, he's just trolling, makes a claim, can't back it out and says you need to figure out where the source is yourself for any claim, should probs make a rule in news and current affairs that you need to back up your source if called out on it.
Actually no, most of that has already been sorted out.... the chip does not go into the blood it goes under the skin. And I initially if you would recall said I have no problem with people getting tagged.... I just warned that they should be careful if they do so they don't in ignorance do harm to themselves after.
So where is the proof of this microchip and after over a billion people were vaccinated, how did not one person figure it out? Would be pretty easy to test for.
You seem highly emotional for some reason.
Ah, the emotional argument again, no, it's a why do we have an obvious troll allowed to make posts here argument.

R

rambo919

If the "nano-tags" help keep you out of venues and away from "us", then I wholeheatedly support it. Thanks for the heads-up, we will encourage the use of scanners in the future.
And attitudes like that will help usher in 1984.... people used to wonder how the wold could be that stupid.... well.... now we know.

You might also notice I hope.... I am calm and you are loosing your temper.

R

rambo919

@biometrics

Based on that, he's just trolling, makes a claim, can't back it out and says you need to figure out where the source is yourself for any claim, should probs make a rule in news and current affairs that you need to back up your source if called out on it.
Yes, by all means, let's play the "my source is better than your source" game as if we were 10jrs old.....

Jings

EDIT: I am also not saying they are even using nano-chips yet, even the current nano-needles are probably highly experimental.

Perhaps you're confusing microchips with nano tags. There is a nano tag which is used to track birds and bats. It uses radio frequencies.

Lotek_nanoTag.jpg

R

rambo919

Perhaps you're confusing microchips with nano tags. There is a nano tag which is used to track birds and bats. It uses radio frequencies.

Lotek_nanoTag.jpg
That is definitely not nano, it might be called nano but it's way too large.

Nano needles have been in development since before 2004, no clue how far or wide they are currently in use though. Think splinters so small you don't know you have them embedded into the skin. A set of those with specific patterns can turn you into a barcode canvas.... but you cannot use regular needles to inject these.

Jings

That is definitely not nano, it might be called nano but it's way too large.

Nano needles have been in development since before 2004, no clue how far or wide they are currently in use though. Think splinters so small you don't know you have them embedded into the skin. A set of those with specific patterns can turn you into a barcode canvas.... but you cannot use regular needles to inject these.

Verichips that can be injected don't use radio frequency so they'd be as useless as a chocolate fireguard for tagging.

Johnatan56

Yes, by all means, let's play the "my source is better than your source" game as if we were 10jrs old.....
Ah yes, the "my source exists and yours doesn't" game, would also really like to know when publishing sources was considered a 10 yo game, since at 10 I didn't publish sources, only once I started getting older and it was asked that I prove where I got a claim.

R

rambo919

Verichips that can be injected don't use radio frequency so they'd be as useless as a chocolate fireguard for tagging.
Which is why I said initially they won't be used for tracking, just verification against either paper or card based ID which is done on site with a hand held scanner.

At some point someone will develop chips that can be easily implanted in the skin.... it's inevitable. And replacing such a combo with these chips will be a no brainer.