Alternative views on vaccines (anti-vax, nano-tags etc.)

EmJay

What are you on about?

You see, if you want to run forums that are half decent, you shouldn't really talk about the back end stuff. Because now I don't trust anything I post here or anything to with my account because you act like this. And a few of the other users shouldn't either. There is a reason admins on MyBB stay above this BS, but you get right in there and make content for your own forums. I get you want to partake in the discussions, but if you want to start wielding your admin privilege's as a way to mock people and make fun of them, users should really be very wary of these forums.

These are just posts from this thread. One wonders what else is lurking around.

At least on MyBroadband the admins and mods act with a little iota of professionalism and neutrality.

He's popped in once or twice to make use of the pm system (mybb back channel?). I waved. He didn't wave back.

Actually... I thought Droid was having his usual bipolar episode and decided not to delete his account when he asked and though I'd give him some time to reconsider FB style. He then went on a 2 am to 6 am binge deleting all 1,200 of his posts. In the process doing damage to this young forum. So I undeleted it (technically carefully; ownership of the forum rights) and then banned him as per his request.

He's requested account deletion. Just like Droid they can't back up their conviction and run away when confronted. Bye rammie.

Oh and they hate it when I move their off topic posts to a new or relevant thread. Apparently that is it!

Seems people of that conviction don't like it here, even though I try to make everyone feel welcome.

To be clear only Droid and rambo have asked for account deletions (that I recall atm).

He still has his account here. Wtf was the name, something odd?

EADC

You see, if you want to run forums that are half decent, you shouldn't really talk about the back end stuff. Because now I don't trust anything I post here or anything to with my account because you act like this. And a few of the other users shouldn't either. There is a reason admins on MyBB stay above this BS, but you get right in there and make content for your own forums. I get you want to partake in the discussions, but if you want to start wielding your admin privilege's as a way to mock people and make fun of them, users should really be very wary of these forums.

At least on MyBroadband the admins and mods act with a little iota of professionalism and neutrality.

Oh you sweet summer child.

EADC

Oh, you still salty you got hit with a temp ban?

:sneaky:

Over it now made my peace, but I am not naïve to think for one second mybb is not actively snooping how the fuck do you think they delete clone accounts?

biometrics

These are just posts from this thread. One wonders what else is lurking around.

Anyone can see who is online, it's on the home page.

Account deletion becomes public info as the user status below their name changes to Guest.

Calm down lady, you are barking up the wrong tree.

PS: I will mock and ridicule idiot anti vaxxers as they are dumb fucking cunts.

EmJay

Over it now made my peace, but I am not naïve to think for one second mybb is not actively snooping how the fuck do you think they delete clone accounts?

The only reason you got banned is because of your continued personal attacks. That is why you trash. I never once insulted you on MyBB, yet you followed me around like a fucking weirdo with your half baked insult. You have such a giant chip on your shoulder, you see shit where there is none. Even our last interaction you proved it. Pathetic.

There are ways the forums track clone users using cookies and IPs. They get automated notifications on this stuff. That is not snooping. That is using the data they collect to enforce the rules.

EADC

The only reason you got banned is because of your continued personal attacks. That is why you trash. I never once insulted you on MyBB, yet you followed me around like a fucking weirdo with your half baked insult. You have such a giant chip on your shoulder, you see shit where there is none. Even our last interaction you proved it. Pathetic.

There are ways the forums track clone users using cookies and IPs. They get automated notifications on this stuff. That is not snooping. That is using the data they collect to enforce the rules.

Don't flatter yourself, it was all in the same thread. I could care less you are just hilarious to troll.

And I am currently not banned as I am on a self imposed hiatus.

biometrics

Please create a thread for this topic, this is way off topic for this thread.

EmJay

Anyone can see who is online, it's on the home page.

Account deletion becomes public info as the user status below their name changes to Guest.

Calm down lady, you are barking up the wrong tree.

PS: I will mock and ridicule idiot anti vaxxers as they are dumb fucking cunts.

And you are leaving out information.

Yes, I know that some of that information is public. However, how do you know they are here multiple times for PMs? Do you sit and watch people's profiles? I think the answer is more likely that you are snooping and running off your mouth in these threads.

Because people can find the information if they look for it, it does not mean that the administrator should be barking it out aloud as a way to mock users, even if those users have decided to not partake in these discussions.

I don't expect you to agree with me, but this is problematic. But, you do you. It's your forums after all.

biometrics

And you are leaving out information.

Yes, I know that some of that information is public. However, how do you know they are here multiple times for PMs? Do you sit and watch people's profiles? I think the answer is more likely that you are snooping and running off your mouth in these threads.

Because people can find the information if they look for it, it does not mean that the administrator should be barking it out aloud as a way to mock users, even if those users have decided to not partake in these discussions.

I don't expect you to agree with me, but this is problematic. But, you do you. It's your forums after all.
Whatever.

EmJay

Don't flatter yourself, it was all in the same thread. I could care less you are just hilarious to troll.

And I am currently not banned as I am on a self imposed hiatus.

Uhu. MyBB is better off imo. It was not all in the same thread. Now you are a liar too. There were multiple instances. All of them were even deleted and you were hit with a temp ban. I have even been banned, which was fully deserved at the time. At least I have the balls to own it.

You got hit with a temp ban because of your own behaviour. And then you want to make out like the moderators are biased. It's always the same. :LOL:

Thank you for admitting you are nothing but a troll.

biometrics

However, how do you know they are here multiple times for PMs?
Last comment. But I guess this is what is bothering you. It's quite simple: Xarog told me he is leaving. I noticed one evening he is logged in (you see it on the home page). I was curious why he came back, so I held my cursor over his name where a popup show you what the member is doing. It said he was in conversation. That means he is using the pm system. There is no spying, it is all public info.

biometrics

Might add she was tag teaming with another member who pm’ed me with the same quotes and talking points. So this was a planned attack.