Your TakeAlot, Loot, Raru, Wootware, etc Buys, prices and reviews

Tribs

biometrics

If I spent that amount on lego and it came in a box like that - I would send it back immediately. Lego has amazing boxes
I’ve received double boxed products, think my Xiaomi robot vacuum might have been one of those.

Takealot was wrong here but I can understand the confusion. Personally I write the number on a piece of paper and tape it to the box.

Tribs

I sometimes do but often write it on the Takealot box. Never on the actual packaging

SauRoN

What do you write on the boxes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

biometrics

Okay weird I’ve never put anything on any box.

They just collect it and off they go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It's the MRRN number. I've always suspected it's not needed. The person collecting it do not confirm it's there. Guess I'm just a sucker for following instructions... ;)

Tribs

It's the MRRN number. I've always suspected it's not needed. The person collecting it do not confirm it's there. Guess I'm just a sucker for following instructions... ;)
Me too. I would hate to have them say I didn't give it back and then I would have to try and prove it. I even take a pic of it before I hand it over. Never realised I had such trust issues.

SauRoN

Me too. I would hate to have them say I didn't give it back and then I would have to try and prove it. I even take a pic of it before I hand it over. Never realised I had such trust issues.

They log it and tag it every step of the way.

They also have the courier’s location tracked at all times to cover their own ass so that this kind of thing doesn’t happen.

I do however take pictures if it’s the kind of thing where I have reason to think they might question it, like the Sodastream I received last year that had clearly been used previously and didn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro