What are you eating just now?

biometrics

This is what was posted before you fixed it.
I am getting blinder by the day and my touch typing is not compatible with touch screens, so often touch wrong things. Sometimes have to backspace and fix typos five times. And sometimes I touch the enter key.

satanboy

I am getting blinder by the day and my touch typing is not compatible with touch screens, so often touch wrong things. Sometimes have to backspace and fix typos five times. And sometimes I touch the enter key.
Old people problems

:p

emam

@biometrics
@Spizz

Either of you tried this Israeli restaurant....Israeli food is generally yummy and I've just read an amazing review of it
4afd1e4cdca1b48f67ec4f43cee2e976.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

biometrics

@biometrics
@Spizz

Either of you tried this Israeli restaurant....Israeli food is generally yummy and I've just read an amazing review of it

I haven't because iirc they didn't sell beer and I like a beer with weekend lunch. Ask them if they do now?

Edit: oh I see you're not there

Edit 2: housemate had coffee there but the cups didn't have handles which she doesn't like

Spizz

@biometrics
@Spizz

I’ve eaten there a couple of times as we also love Israeli food. They do decent platers and the breads are great.

My wife’s place is also on that street ;)